Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#26 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 5:31 PM
Welcome to the contest, Headly98!

I've added your entry to the chart!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Advertisement
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#27 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 2:39 AM
Update: I'll be going on vacation from July 8th - July 12th. I'll be bringing my laptop with me so I'll still be able to answer questions and add entries to the chart, but it may be a bit delayed.

If you need an immediate answer, just head into the site chat and if I'm in there, feel free to ask.

I apologize in advance for any inconveniences!

Forum Resident
#28 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 12:28 PM
Enjoy your time and have a great vacation, SeeMyu!
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 7:04 PM
Hey I was wondering if it was too late to join the contest. It seems very cool.
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#30 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 5:14 PM
ColourMePink - It's not too late! Everyone has until July 15th 12:00AM EST to submit their entries.

Thank you very much, PlayinSafe!
---------------------
Today is the final day to submit entries, and one more judge is needed. We have 2 contestants, and we need a total of 10 by the end of the day. Unfortunately, I can see this contest not continuing. I think, that on my part, I was not able to completely explain everything like I wanted to. It seemed way to confusing, and that might have been why we strayed far from getting the amount of contestants needed. If this contest does end, I will try my best to brainstorm a new type of contest in the future, but to the point where it'd be less confusing.

Thank you all who have submitted.

Field Researcher
#31 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 1:40 AM
Default Round 1
Round 1
Qnshr’s Portfolio

After years of taking photos for fun, I am finally taking my passion to the next level and opening my own business. This portfolio is a great way to not only showcase my work, but to chronicle my journey.

Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#32 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 5:14 AM
Thank you to everyone who entered, but unfortunately this contest did not get enough entries to continue. I appreciate everyone's entries and love the work you all produced. Maybe this idea will have some sort of potential in the future.

- SeeMyu

Field Researcher
#33 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 6:26 AM
Awww... too bad. Was looking forward to seeing how the money system progressed. Although I just realized that I got this and another contest mixed up and put a bunch of text on my last screenshot. Opps.

Oh well. I had fun doing these. Will be on the look out for your next contest SeeMyu.
Forum Resident
#34 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 10:00 PM
I'm sorry to hear that this contest will not be continuing.
I thought it was a great idea, SeeMyu, and I do hope to see this idea again ("some sort of potential in the future").

Qnshr5- I was anticipating seeing the money system in play too.

Everyone who entered had some really great photos. I was really looking forward to seeing more. :lovestruc
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#35 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 9:49 PM
Yes, I think to simplify the instructions. To me, it looked like WAY too much work and not much fun for a contest. And I was like Waa? on that buy and loan stuff.. How do I make money to pay the loanback uh - derp!

Page 2 of 2