Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 9:35 PM Last edited by claudiasharon : 5th Dec 2018 at 12:44 AM.
Default I am not sure about this one [SOLVED]
See attached image. Is that normal? Is that how hot tubs work? I am confused by it. I don't have any CC related to hot tubs that I'm aware of. So I have no idea what hot tubs are supposed to look like since I don't normally use them. Please let me know if this image is wrong!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chax
I'm not seeing anything wrong with it... What do you think looks wrong ?

There is no relax option for him, can they not get in and relax? all they can do is skinny dip?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 10:48 PM Last edited by claudiasharon : 4th Dec 2018 at 11:15 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Chax
Should have a "Get In" option indeed.

Okay so I wonder where it went. I tested all the hot tubs and have the same issue. I have two CC hot tubs with no swatches that match the two in game and I'm not sure where they came from. I don't know if this is a WW issue, I looked through my settings and couldn't find anything to fix it. Any suggestions?

Edit: So I took out MCCC and the issue was fixed but try for baby was gone so I'm not sure about that.