Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#1801 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 5:37 AM
Not sure what the best part of this picture is - the medieval chainmail, the guy rocking out while wearing a tuxedo, or the townie who needs to see a chiropractor.

I fixed the formalwear, but I guess he rocked out a bit too hard.

Almost made it.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1802 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 2:10 PM
Almost made it.[/QUOTE]
But in THIS case: "Did NOT pee! It's raining!"
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#1803 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 12:18 AM
Now this does not look very romantic, running your arm through your partner like that!

Selma and Jasmine Zanders did get a little to "close" there. But the rest of the scene was quite romantic. And only a few moments before the had some "hot action" in the photoboth you see to the left.

Mad Poster
#1804 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 11:46 AM
Late one cold winter night at the Goth mansion, a penguin stopped to chat about soccer with an unfinished snowman's bottom while an army of angry dead Goth ladies patrolled the grounds looking for trouble.

Just when the penguin thought they had safely passed him by, the ghost of Bella Goth popped out of the snowman's bottom!
"OMG, this is the most horrifying thing I've ever seen!" he thought ...

"Bella Goth is BALDING!!!"

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#1805 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 3:52 AM
I dont know what happened!!

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#1806 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 3:09 AM
I never used the neighborhood deco ducks as I considered them too small to see or bother with, so I got a default replacement for them. I completely forgot about it until the other day when I downloaded a new neighborhood to try out and was greeted by these.

So should I call out the military or just throw bread crumbs to them?
Screenshots
Scholar
#1807 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 8:07 PM
OMG Nessie(s)!! No, not the military, call some experts. They are still out there trying to find him IRL I'v heard...
Top Secret Researcher
#1808 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 9:09 PM

Growing up and leaving your childhood behind can sometimes be painful. But not quite as painful as breaking your neck.

Luckily, most problems in life can be solved by...merging with your cousin?

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#1809 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 5:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrmo
OMG Nessie(s)!! No, not the military, call some experts. They are still out there trying to find him IRL I'v heard...

Don't worry. I remembered that I had a converted TS3 Marine Biology lab and set that up in town to study them.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1810 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 6:42 AM
Where'd you get the default from? I miss the Nessie from Sims 1 that used to pop up in the water.
Mad Poster
#1811 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Where'd you get the default from? I miss the Nessie from Sims 1 that used to pop up in the water.

I found Nessie right here on MTS! It's a hidden unused Maxis object rediscovered by Psychosim. You have several options: either purely decorative or as a default replacement for the sailboats, ducks, or swans. There's also a mod that hides the buoys that pop up when you place sailboats.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=436796

Psychosim also made a "Nessie" for buy mode. This comes in two sizes: toy-sized for your sim's kids and a large floating one to go in a pond.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=438299
Inventor
#1812 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 1:16 PM Last edited by Sketching : 5th Dec 2018 at 4:06 PM. Reason: sudden dead link - why...
That moment when you're peacefully answering the call of nature and then -

"Tissue, please."
Field Researcher
#1813 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 12:04 PM
Well apparently these college students are ghosts...
Mad Poster
#1814 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 10:31 PM
Lyla Grunt died on the Spector lot; looks like she was electrocuted!

Her grave was taken by General Grunt, who brought her back. Gee, she's pretty. Also over-sexed.

Also the resurrection didn't go quite right - her nose and mouth are doing funny things...
Screenshots

Inventor
#1815 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 12:15 AM
According to the wiki, Lyla unfortunately has a corrupted face, which she can pass on to any children she might have after resurrection. One of the pictures on her wiki page seems to show the exact same issue you're seeing https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Lyla_Grunt
Mad Poster
#1816 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Devon Aster
According to the wiki, Lyla unfortunately has a corrupted face, which she can pass on to any children she might have after resurrection. One of the pictures on her wiki page seems to show the exact same issue you're seeing https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Lyla_Grunt

OMG! game corruption!? This is a Tarlia Strangetown, but that doesn't mean Lyla was OK to resurrect. I did fix her face..don't remember if it was just with mirror

Mad Poster
#1817 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 1:40 AM
No, it's not game corruption. It's only the sim's face that's corrupted. Don't breed her unless you do plastic surgery to fix her face and then use the DNA fixer in my signature to make it genetic.
Inventor
#1818 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 2:12 AM
I did try to find if Lyla was ok to resurrect in Tarlia's Strangetown, in case you were using her hoods, because I thought she had fixed the dead. But I couldn't find anything at the time. Trying again I pulled up this thread: http://modthesims.info/t/466192 . Her face is corrupted, but her character data should be otherwise fine, it seems? So I don't think you have to worry about game or hood corruption. I'd recommend backing up before trying the plastic surgery, in case her face glitches up worse. Hopefully RoxEllen's suggestion will work, though!
Mad Poster
#1819 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 8:28 PM
Thanks guys. Her face looks OK and she is not going to produce more kids, so she will probably wind up an old townie..

Forum Resident
#1820 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 11:54 AM
Apparently this happens when you teleport babies to a lot <.<
Instructor
#1821 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Thanks guys. Her face looks OK and she is not going to produce more kids, so she will probably wind up an old townie..

If you ever play Strangetown from scratch again, make sure to download Talia's updated Strangetown template http://meetmetotheriver.tumblr.com/...rerelease-fixed. She says that faces of Lyla Grunt and other deceased sims have been fixed:

Quote:
Changes specific for Strangetown include: Corrupted faces of dead sims in Olive’s graveyard have been fixed: Lyla Grunt, Willow Nigmos (NEW) and Creon Nigmos (NEW). Credits go to @strangetomato for providing their new faces! Basic memories added to all of Olive Specter’s… victims. (NEW) Deleted all townies and service NPCs, EXCEPT Abhijeet Cho and Meredith Lillard (Circe’s friends), and Crystal Vu (Lazlo’s girlfriend). Glabe Curious has been interpreted to be Glarn Curious’ sister, and aunt of Lola, Chloe, Pascal, Vidcund and Lazlo. She is added to the Curious family tree. Strangetown/”fake” Bella Goth has been deleted, but is included as a separate addon (see below). Main hood SHOULD be base game compatible. Subhood requires OFB. Bella Goth Addon subhood requires M&G. This is designed to be added as a shopping district ingame, and then immediately deleted again. Bella will then be in the family bin.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Mad Poster
#1822 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by monijt1
If you ever play Strangetown from scratch again, make sure to download Talia's updated Strangetown template http://meetmetotheriver.tumblr.com/...rerelease-fixed. She says that faces of Lyla Grunt and other deceased sims have been fixed:

But of course! I always use her templates, for business hoods also.

Top Secret Researcher
#1823 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 10:43 PM

I was trying to get a nice shot of Scott Boyle and his new girlfriend. I ended up getting a nice shot of Scott giving his new girlfriend a new lip piercing.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#1824 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lfria
Apparently this happens when you teleport babies to a lot <.<

Where did you get the outfit on the baby in front? It's cute.
Forum Resident
#1825 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Where did you get the outfit on the baby in front? It's cute.

It is in this set by Maisie: http://retromaisie.tumblr.com/post/...haring-my#notes
Page 73 of 103