Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 9:51 AM
Default The Sims 4- Teens (v1)
How can you tell the difference between a Teen and an Adult in The Sims 4?

Teens go in this thread!

Show us all your teens here!

Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 8:37 PM
This is Jewel Kalani. Her parents were Zoe (Patel) Kalani and Mitchell Kalani from the Roomies household. She turned out so adorable. I want to pinch her cheeks lol

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 10:16 PM
My first teen in the game was kind of a disappointment... She has no jaw, and while she was kinda skinny-looking as a child, she turned very big as a teenager. I don't really mind big sims, but I don't like it when aging transitions make them impossible to recognize. Anyway. Here she is.

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 6:02 PM
So cute they are
Inventor
#5 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 5:56 PM

Tricia Nightmancer She's colorful.

Don Lothario's third daughter. (I swear all that's born in my game is girls lol)

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 9:03 PM
Here's my teen, Katelyn.

And here's Kat with her best friend since childhood and now also boyfriend, Stiles.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 11:57 AM
Aww great teens guys!!

This is Jonathan and his best friend Aubrie. You can see photos of them as kids in the kids thread :D
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 9:30 PM
@JeNNacide: These two are precious!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 8:54 AM
@Vattenlilja: Thankyyou!!!

Jonathan and his sister Flick

Looks like Flick got sent something...not so nice :P
Field Researcher
#10 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 9:52 PM
Once again, one of my kids turning into a teen just made me overall disappointed. I need pre-teens! It's too big of a gap for me. :S But anyway, this is Meia. I just realized that that eye makeup looks ridiculous on her. :P

At least her boyfriend is hot as h-e-doublehockeysticks!

Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 10:24 PM
And here's Meia's baby sister Miranda, who just turned into a teen aswell.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 11:01 AM
Tristan Goth (son of Mortimer Goth and my own sim, Raina). He definitely inherited more of the Morty look I think.
Instructor
#13 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vattenlilja
And here's Meia's baby sister Miranda, who just turned into a teen aswell.

Miranda is gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 2:01 AM
I know this is just for pictures, but I was wondering if maybe anyone had any pictures to compare teens made in CAS versus teens born in game? I find that the teens I make in CAS look more adult than the sims who are born in game and then age up, not sure if it is just me, or the way I make sims, or something else.

Sims for for life! My opinion doesn't really matter but I like to share it anyways. :)
simblr
Alchemist
#15 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 4:02 PM
Rita Volt - you can see her in the kids thread.

Rita Volt and her younger brother Billy Volt

Billy Volt as a teen

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 7:16 PM
My Cassandra/Jason/Lilian love triangle in action. Made possible with the Player traits on both of my household sims. Cassandra doesn't seem to mind at all. That poor girl.

Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 11:13 PM
This is my teen sims Jennifer and Samantha Jackson

Had a little "photoshoot" today

Field Researcher
#18 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 7:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Maja Antonie
This is my teen sims Jennifer and Samantha Jackson

The first lady has such an interesting face! Have you uploaded her to the gallery?

Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vattenlilja
The first lady has such an interesting face! Have you uploaded her to the gallery?

Thank you! I'm quite pleased with both of them since they are made with genetics from their parents in CAS, I have not altered them in any way.
I haven't uploaded her, no. I made the family about a week ago and only had time to play Sims 4 again last night, so I haven't had the chance. But I would
love to share my sims(and other simstuff) if others like it. I might try to get her submitted if I figure out how to do it :p
Field Researcher
#20 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 6:16 AM
Another picture of Miranda that I thought was cute.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 8:56 AM
My gosh you guys, I adore all your teens!!

@Vattenlilja: Miranda is so cute!!
@Maja Antonie: I love your first sim! Would love to have her in my game!

Tristen Goth and his girlfriend Olivia Spencer Kim (or whatever her name is)

Samuel (Tristen's half brother). He looks a LOT like his Dad

Samuel and his girlfriend...whose name I don't remember. WOOPS

And one of just his girlfriend by herself
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 8:30 AM

Field Researcher
#23 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 1:43 PM
I've made it my mission to dress up teens in trendy/youthful outfits and heavy makeup so that I might be able to tell them apart from the rest of the population

Here's Johnny "the Jock" Watson-Lewis, who is obviously a jock. He's the eldest of six children.

His sister, Isabella Watson-Lewis...

... and Jenna Watson-Lewis Jenna is an exception though, I like to keep her as natural looking as possible, I think she's my favourite out of the teens in the family.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 6:39 AM

this is Katrina Caliente's son. he's one of my favorites. he's an identical twin and they also have another biological brother who is an adult now and moved out. he actually aged up with those glasses and nose ring! he's smart looking haha and he's the only teen out of the 2 that has a job <3
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 5:59 PM
The teens of the family

Luca Mozart Macklin:
[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]He and his youngest brother Rory hang out together. Rory really likes Luca and follows him around.[IMG][/IMG]

Luca's twin is Jaydon Doyle Macklin:
[IMG][IMG][/IMG] [/IMG] He's a boxer.[IMG][/IMG]

The oldest among the teens is Molly Geneva Macklin. She's such a great character to play. Molly looks the most like Daniel, her Dad. In the first picture she was upset that they didn't throw her a party when she aged to teen. She gives the best facial expressions!:[IMG][/IMG] and here she is gabbing with her Mom.[IMG][/IMG] She loves playing sims to unwind.[IMG][/IMG] Molly fell in love with the neighbor guy and got herself in the family way. Hopefully she ages up before the baby is born or balancing her last year of school and motherhood could be tough. She has strong family support so it will work out. She and her guy are planning to marry very soon.[IMG][/IMG]
For comparison, here are the three siblings studying together.[IMG][/IMG]
Page 1 of 3