Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd May 2018 at 6:42 AM Last edited by TombRaider : 1st Jun 2018 at 4:55 PM.
Default UPDATED: 6/1/18 Lara Croft - Rise of The Tomb Raider WIP
Been working on a Lara Croft sim. I feel like I should because of my username.

I've been using the reference pictures I have shown. Made a lot of changes.

The skin is PoreVision

Let me know what else to change or any suggestions.

Before
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 11:38 PM
I think you have a good start, and she definitely looks much more accurate than the "before" version.

I would increase the eyebrow distance since they seem to be further apart in the reference picture. I think the nose should be a bit more downturned too.

A good idea is to take pictures of the sim outside of CAS, in live mode, as the apperance of a sim can vary a bit between the two. Also, consider making the front view reference picture larger as it will be easier to compare the sim to the real Lara. A profile picture would be helpful too, if you can find any good ones from the game.
Instructor
#3 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 12:05 AM
It's helpful if you put the photo of the sim next to a reference photo with the face at the same angle, rather than as a big collage of all different views.

The upper lip of the reference image is a bit less defined that your sim's. In addition to @vegan's suggestion of downturning the tip of the nose, I think the tip should be a little longer. Maybe reduce the check jowls a little bit.

Good work.

Duh and/or Hello!
(simblr)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 8:03 AM
I think she looks fabulous! Well done!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 6:39 PM
Thank you all for the tips! I'll update her when I have time. I took a break from her because I wasn't getting any responses and I knew there were a few things off about her that I just couldn't figure out.

Any other critiques and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I never really created my own sim from scratch before, so this is my first actual sim creation. I wasn't very satisfied with any other Lara Crofts, so I decided to take a shot at creating my own.