Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#201 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 7:43 PM
Australian and British, they sound kinda dry, but I like them, especially the slang. In Germany I dislike the Eastern dialects. It sounds uneducated and antisocial to me.
In the Netherlands we have a Frisian (Frysk) dialect, and Plattdeutsch in Northern Germany. These are 2 old languages which I'm barely able to understand. I neither like nor dislike them.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
staff: trainee moderator
#202 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 7:45 PM
@frogz2007 yep, I do have a Spanish accent. I started learning Spanish when I was about 7 years old, but after some years it got really bad, I think it's because I don't speak it enough at school (I'm a really shy high schooler). I have a British accent because I'm British, but it's not the nice posh British accent though.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#203 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frogz2007
Wow, cool! lol That sure is more interesting than me.. lol I'm just an English-speaker.

I'm sure you are more interesting than me in another way though,

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Inventor
#204 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 8:59 PM
One could say I have the Texan accent. For some reason I don't consider it much as an accent than just a twang. I don't talk the twang always, but when I do it annoys my dad since he's from northwest Texas. XD

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Mad Poster
#205 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 12:56 PM
I'm married to a Texan, he only has a few words he says "wrong" & I always laugh at him. It's the rest of his family, still in Texas, that really have an accent, ya'll! I love French and Scottish accents (AND the actual language). I know better, but deep south and New York accents always make me cringe - or laugh.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
#206 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 3:49 PM
I love Kiwi accents, New Zealanders are so lucky. I use to have a light Boston accent from where I lived in MA as a child; when I moved to Tennessee, people nicknamed me Jersey (hahahahaha no), but almost 18 years of living in the durty south has made me sound southern.
Page 9 of 9