Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 2:06 PM
How do I get them in here..I just tried to copy and paste them..but that didn't work..and tried to slide it in but that didn't work..

Thank you maxon
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#27 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 4:00 PM
When you post, you should see a tab for attachments (zips or jpgs only). You need to go to 'Advanced'

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
Original Poster
#28 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 4:19 PM
maxon..can I send them to you in a message...please..thank you
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#29 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by broomhilda61
I have the free AVG..and it's always worked..but why just my SimPE..not the game or anything else..

Why did Spyware Doctor just target my sims character folder, babies and age up? Why did another one target the Exe launcher on an old game? Who knows, antiviruses seem to have a mind of their own. If it has decided SimPE is a virus yes it can and will target it, there is my experience of it happening and I have no idea why. But you must stop the reinstalling of your game, you can make things worse by leaving files behind. It's probably some setting in your operating system, some hardware or software and I would take your computer into someone to look at. I've seen people not able to save their games, in that they will save exit and reload and find nothing they did saved, it wasn't their game doing it but a setting on their computer not allowing changes to take effect.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#30 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by broomhilda61
maxon..can I send them to you in a message...please..thank you

Sure, if you can work out how to attach them.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
Original Poster
#31 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 1:48 PM Last edited by broomhilda61 : 21st Mar 2018 at 3:14 AM.
Ok, this is what is going on..

I have given up on the dresser and armoire..and I just did 10 recolors of another 2 drawer dresser..and well all 10 of them showed up in the game..so something is wrong with that dresser and armoire..

I'm going to do recolors of the same dresser for with 3&6 drawers and see what happens..I don't have anything but those 2 drawer dressers in the game..nothing else..

Once I get the other recolors done and it works..then I am going to put my other recolors back in and see what happens..if something goes wrong then I know it has to do with one of my recolors and I will have to trash all of them and redo them..

I forgot..last night I had turned off my AVG..but things were not working..this morning it was turned back on and well all 10 of those recolors showed up..so it's not my anti virus..

Then slowly put other cc in the game..and see what happens..

I will leave this open if that is ok until I see what happens..if all goes well then I will close it again..

I just wish I can get my own SimPE to work instead of using gdayars..although she has a lot more in game items than I ever did..lol..and I am loving that part lol..

Thank you all for your help..specially gdayars..for her patience on Skype..

EDIT:

Ok did 20 more recolors of the 3&6 drawer dresser...and all 20 of them are in the game..so something is wrong with that other dresser and armoire..so went in and put my other recolors and a few MOD's that I can't live without lol..and went back into the game..and everything is there..so it has something to do with that dresser and armoire..

Gina and I are about ready to Skype and try and get my own SimPE up and running..

EDIT:

And guess what..OMGOSH..I just reinstalled my SimPE..and everything is back..Gina is going to get on with me to make sure everything is there..but

I just now have to wait on her..and then go into the game to see if all my recolors are there..well they would be since I used her SimPE..I will have to make more recolors and check to see if they show up..using my SimPE..

I don't get it..

Ok Gina and I have been Skyping and well I am missing a lot of things in SimPE..here is a list of everything that is missing and we can't figure out how to get them in there..

*OFB
*Family Fun Stuff
*Glamor Life
*Freetime
*Seasons
*Pets..

She has 52 dressers/armoirs I have only 20..we have been concentrating on the dressers because that is where I was having the problems..I am sure there are a lot more missing in the other sections..

Any help would be appreciated :lovestruc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#32 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 12:25 AM
I would continue to use the SimPE that Gina sent you. It's the same program broomhilda whether it comes from the website or from someone else's computer. Gina now has computer issues from a power surge.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#33 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 5:40 AM
I was wondering why she wasn't on Skype..I know the other day there was a lightening storm..that really sucks lol

Thank you Jo..

I know we talked and she said I could use both..but it would be nice to have everything in mine as well..and wondering why it's not all there..
Page 2 of 2