Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 10:22 PM
Default cant access to my downloads
http://modthesims.info/mydownloads.php
where i see if mods i use hae and update

403 Permission Denied
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 9:07 PM
Is solved Thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Valdesca
Is solved Thanks

Could you please tell me how you solved it? I'm having a similar problem. Even though I am logged in, MTS won't let me access My Downloads links.

Natulek, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. If you are trying to access a download, it may have been removed by the Creator or by the Staff for policy violations or a number of other reasons.
2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account from accessing this area.

(I accidently deleted 90% of my mods/downloads, so the list of my downloaded mods would be very handy.)