Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 1:09 PM Last edited by gwynrose256 : 9th Mar 2018 at 3:38 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default My sim is suddenly an elder?
When I load up my game, my main sim's wife will vanish, including her portrait on the side, and then she'll reappear a few seconds later as an elder. She's only about a third of the way through adulthood. I've tried exiting without saving and reloading several times, but it keeps happening every time. I can't find anything online about this glitch.

UPDATE: The issue seems to have resolved itself for now but if anyone knows any preventative measures I could take to prevent it from happening again that would be cool
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 4:21 PM
I can't tell you what caused it or how to prevent it, but if you get Error Trap from NRAAS it might stop it. Might.

If all else fails, I would get Master Controller with the cheat module, go into buy debug to plant a life fruit bush, then give someone (or several someones) the Ambrosia recipe and a level 10 in fishing and cooking. Then catch some alley catfish which are used for bait for angelfish, which you then use for bait for deathfish.
When you have the deathfish and a life fruit, make your Elder a plate of Ambrosia.
Or you can use Lifetime Happiness rewards or potions (Either from Supernatural or the Ambitions chemistry table) to go back to Young Adult if you have the right EP.

Since your sim is supposed to be an Adult, not a Young Adult, you can follow this with a birthday cake.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#3 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 5:07 PM
If either of them have a 60,000 happiness points or level 9 in logic, they can get/make the Young Again potion and she'll be aged down to YA. Then you can either let her age up again naturally or cake her up to Adult.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 1:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
I can't tell you what caused it or how to prevent it, but if you get Error Trap from NRAAS it might stop it. Might.

If all else fails, I would get Master Controller with the cheat module, go into buy debug to plant a life fruit bush, then give someone (or several someones) the Ambrosia recipe and a level 10 in fishing and cooking. Then catch some alley catfish which are used for bait for angelfish, which you then use for bait for deathfish.
When you have the deathfish and a life fruit, make your Elder a plate of Ambrosia.
Or you can use Lifetime Happiness rewards or potions (Either from Supernatural or the Ambitions chemistry table) to go back to Young Adult if you have the right EP.

Since your sim is supposed to be an Adult, not a Young Adult, you can follow this with a birthday cake.

I'm doing the legacy challenge so I was hoping to avoid cheats or anything, but if nothing else works I'll do that. Also this is the second time it's happened to her, but the first time, it stopped after exiting and reloading a few times. This time it just wont seem to stop :/