Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#26 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 9:50 AM
right oh well i'll just have to wait a while

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#28 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
you can do your own personal dystopia SV

how do i do that?

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#30 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 1:20 PM
Amazing. These two will keep a thread going for several pages, just by themselves. And god knows what it'll be about.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
Original Poster
#32 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 3:01 PM
lol this is so true,just look at the susan wainwright group!

My Tumblr
Alchemist
#34 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 8:21 AM
I’d love to see Sunset Valley becoming Strangetown but that would require some kind of cc that turns the grass into desert
Scholar
Original Poster
#35 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 11:20 AM
well using CAW its possible and i might try it

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#36 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 12:21 PM
I'll have a post-ironic, neomodern, metarealistic Sunset Valley with neon-lit palm trees and skies made up of 100% gradient.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
#37 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 1:58 PM Last edited by Elynda : 28th Apr 2018 at 3:19 PM. Reason: correcting
SV Dystopia: Everybody is bald and dresses in white pyjamas. They don't do much for fun except watch Halls of History and get beaten up by robot policemen who say "Stay calm". Oh yeah, and they don't have names - just numbers. I'm presently working on a version of Robert Duvall as THX 1138.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elynda
SV Dystopia: Everybody is bald and dresses in white pyjamas. They don't do much for fun except watch Halls of History and get beaten up by robot policemen who say "Stay calm". Oh yeah, and they don't have names - just numbers. I'm presently working on a version of Robert Duvall as THX 1138.

I actually might do this... except almost completely different.. I'll make 26 sims in which their first name is a number & their last name is a letter in the alphabet...so 1 A & 1 B would marry & have 2 AB. But I'm not 100% sure how it would work if I let story progression take hold & just rename the children the appropriate number...
Page 2 of 2