Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 7:55 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Unistalling unidentified Sim
I had gotten this Sim from a blog and thought he was cute so I put him on the game. it was like a sim dump so I added him with other sims. it wasn't a intall thing through the launcher, it was already there and i could just add it to my saved sims folder.

I don't know his name in my saved sims folder in my sims 3 folder, but he had these boots attached that came with him and I'm trying to get rid of him. I pretty much deleted a lot of installed sims in my folder that I thought was him but its not and his name in the game shows as "Gift Roamingpixels" but it wont show um in my saved sims folder. I don't know what else to do. it doesn't show in my custard cleaner or my dashboard tool, and it says everything in my game is clean. but the boots and this male sims keeps showing up.

Has anyone had this problem before and can you tell me how you fixed this? thanks.