Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#76 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 8:13 AM
@SIMellissa I love mysteries, looks like we have one.

Another great update, I really enjoy the goings on in your game.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 9:29 PM
Gina's such a sweetheart. Surely the neighbors she helped will help her family. I don't think she'd have done anything differently. She'd have had a hard time eating that stockpile of food if her neighbors had died in order for her to have it.

Rodney watched in horror.

Athens seems to be developing a little empathy. Carlos and Catalina are a good influence on her. I think she handled Rolf just right. Carlos is a great guy and I hope she continues to appreciate him.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#78 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Oooh, the plot thickens!
I wonder if Rolf and Athens will reunite over this baby?
Poor Matilda, having Rodney watch her give birth 'in horror'! So much for supportive spouses.
Lovely update, @SIMelissa ! :lovestruc

Rodney is actually a very supportive husband. He was just concerned about Matilda giving birth so soon after being sick, and doing it outside. :-)
Plus, I was going to use another photo with Rodney freaking out (in horror) but forgot and used a different pic.

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Scholar
#79 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 4:45 AM
I just caught up with your story. It's wonderful! Such a wide range of characters and personalities. I look forward to seeing how the babies turn out.

And, on a side note, I love your use of custom content, especially Jasana's refrigerators!

Happy Simming

"If it's in you, it's got to come out."
Simblr

Page 4 of 4