Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 11:43 AM
Replies: 3668 (Who?), Viewed: 176475 times.
Page 147 of 147
Alchemist
#3651 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 12:38 PM
Chloe Gonzaga found herself pregnant after a werewolf attack by none other than Romeo Monty. She hid the pregnancy completely from her in-laws and children. Her husband, Bassianus Capp was away in college so the baby clearly wasn't his and she was scared they wouldn't believe her and she'd be killed for cheating. She felt the twinges of labour and instantly locked her bedroom door before giving birth to Isadore Gonzaga, a beautiful little girl looking just like her. Cornwall, Regan and two of Chloe's triplets were outside the door asking what all the fuss was about and complaining that the door was locked. Chloe told them she was under the weather, and when they finally went back to doing their own thing, she quickly picked up a newspaper she had hid in her bedroom and found herself an apartment in downtown she could run off to. She did consider just giving the baby up for adoption and returning, but she was still uncertain. Either way, she had to be out of this crazy village for now atleast.

Oliver Monty had a small meet-and-greet with all the brown haired single girls his age in town. Despite brown hair being one of his turn ons, he didn't really seem that keen on any of them. Eventually he got chatting to Tulip Greenman, a plantspawn turned normal sim whose mission in life is to go back to being a plantsim. She loves gardening and pretty much nothing else. But somehow Oliver and Tulip are making it work... or are trying too. Who knows, maybe the Monty house is about to become a little greener?

Abhijeet Cho is still enjoying his life on the soil farm. Youngest son Aspen just became a toddler. One of Moonbeam's daughters, Peewee got married earlier this rotation and moved in with her husband, Coriander Greenman. Now only Harmony (Peewee's twin) lives on the farm with her, Abhijeet and their two sons Windmill and Aspen. Most of the work is divided among the women; Moonbeam and Peewee both water, spray and tend to crops, as well as feeding the animals. But Abhijeet is teaching Windmill (and eventually Aspen) to fish. I need a breastfeeding mod for toddlers... doesn't make sense these sims live on a farm and live off the land, but toddlers are throwing bright green plastic bottles everywhere.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#3652 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 7:13 PM
I'm trying to set religions for Emerald Heights and got a bit overwhelmed and bored. The best solution or that is to play something else for a while, and I wanted something completely different than usual, so I downloaded Polgannon.
I don't have all stuff packs installed right now, but the hood runs well. It's just missing some floors, walls, sinks, beds, and couches as far as I can tell. For few sims it's bad news as all their money will go for new things.
Alchemist
#3653 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 9:51 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 17th Sep 2018 at 10:55 AM.
Due to an influx in teenage/adult abductees moving to Strangetown, head architect Ajay Loner has built 9 new houses in a district he's named 'Paradise Place'. Three rows of three across a small empty patch at the end of Road to Nowhere. Each house contains 2 bedrooms, 1 bedroom, small porch outside and an open plan livingroom/kitchen, - everything a recent abductee would need to settle into strangetown life and parenthood of their new alien spawn. Also all houses cost between $10,895 (bare necessities) - $12,110 (slightly nicer necessities).

I actually downloaded this house, stripped it down, made it look more Strangetown-y (more cactus, less flowers) and then made the same house again but a mirrored version. To be honest, I think it would've looked just as nice without mirroring it... but... I like to give myself more work. Some have garages.

The first resident of Paradise place was Allina DeBateau-Caliente. She's due her baby next rotation. I imagine there'll be some more residents eventually. I think Joe Burb might end up moving in with his son. Who knows, maybe Allina will have a daughter and they'll fall in love. Who knows.

Forum Resident
#3654 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 4:04 AM
Roxie Sharpe changed her mind again (she says it's her prerogative as a pregnant Sim), and decided she could perfectly well finish her degree while raising a baby after all. Newborn Jack is now installed in Edwin's room, and Edwin even had the sense to call a nanny when he realized they'd all be out of the house at the same time for their exams. Jonah, on the other hand, has so far shown zero interest in the child, and also failed his semester.

Edwin's plans to move in with Delilah were scotched when Mitch Indie beat him to it; after a whirlwind romance, Mitch and Delilah are engaged and living together, though they don't seem interested in carrying the relationship any further just yet. Mitch's family instincts are fulfilled for now by the addition of a bird named Tacitus (his choice) and a womrat named Sooty (Delilah's preferred pet).

Instead, Edwin has moved in with Max Flexor, but with winter coming on they quickly decided they really didn't want to stay in the twin cabins, with the inconvenience of having to go from one to the other all the time. They were originally planning to move into a spacious bungalow opposite Delilah's house, until it occurred to Max that this would make love-sick Edwin look like a stalker! So they moved into the ranch-style bungalow opposite the twin cabins, which is smaller, but on the bright side gives them more money to spend on furnishings. Exactly how they're going to meet any girls is uncertain, and from that point of view they might have done better to have moved into a dorm, but they seem happy as they are for now.
Scholar
#3655 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 8:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAlien
Roxie Sharpe changed her mind again (she says it's her prerogative as a pregnant Sim), and decided she could perfectly well finish her degree while raising a baby after all. Newborn Jack is now installed in Edwin's room, and Edwin even had the sense to call a nanny when he realized they'd all be out of the house at the same time for their exams. Jonah, on the other hand, has so far shown zero interest in the child, and also failed his semester.

Edwin's plans to move in with Delilah were scotched when Mitch Indie beat him to it; after a whirlwind romance, Mitch and Delilah are engaged and living together, though they don't seem interested in carrying the relationship any further just yet. Mitch's family instincts are fulfilled for now by the addition of a bird named Tacitus (his choice) and a womrat named Sooty (Delilah's preferred pet).

Instead, Edwin has moved in with Max Flexor, but with winter coming on they quickly decided they really didn't want to stay in the twin cabins, with the inconvenience of having to go from one to the other all the time. They were originally planning to move into a spacious bungalow opposite Delilah's house, until it occurred to Max that this would make love-sick Edwin look like a stalker! So they moved into the ranch-style bungalow opposite the twin cabins, which is smaller, but on the bright side gives them more money to spend on furnishings. Exactly how they're going to meet any girls is uncertain, and from that point of view they might have done better to have moved into a dorm, but they seem happy as they are for now.

To meet girls at University is not that hard, just pick one one or more of your favourite communtity locations in a Uni Neighborhood and have them go there and hang out, it is good way to meet Secret Society members too. This is what I have done in my game.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Instructor
#3656 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 6:35 PM
I was back in Loste for the last rotation and the promised shenanigans have kicked off!

Circe made it into her third trimester safely- she and Loki have put their big plans on hold to welcome their bundle of joy, and nothing will get in their way. I'm installing a washing machine in their home on the next round.

At the Grunt house, things have escalated quickly. Kristen came round for a visit and never left. She moved in, popped (if her constant vomiting wasn't enough) and the General proposed. Tank was home from university for a short break and was introduced to his fathers fiance. He liked her a lot (double bolts) but she can't stand him. I suspect he tried to kiss her when everyone's back was turned and she's over him altogether. Who knew finance sims were so loyal? They're planning to get married just before the baby comes.

Over at what once was the Single's residence, Erin Beaker was left high and dry with all of Kristen's things and no roommate. She put an ad in the paper and Ajay Loner moved in. Within the first week of him living there, he'd tried and failed to kiss Erin. He succeeded on the second go, and the two got busy. Erin is now also pregnant and double bolting for Ajay. Ajay wants to propose (he's just terrified of rejection.)

So now there are three new babies coming to Loste, and we won't hit the Gavigans until the end of this rotation. Viva la romance!
Alchemist
#3657 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 11:04 PM
Maddie Picaso, featured in the teen sims thread after her boyfriend, Brock Kim broke up with her after discovering she was pregnant, gave birth to a daughter - Commodore Picaso. "Dory" for short. She looks just like Brock so far, with his brown eyes and black hair. Hopefully she'll grow up looking a little more like Maddie... or maybe not, being that Maddie inherited her Mum's broken face template

Next house along, Maddie's older sister Emily Picaso-Curious welcomed in another set of twin boys - Vaughn and Vernon. Just like with Viktor & Vulcan, one has alien skin and the other a light tan. This time though, both have distinct alien characteristics. Emily sighed, more children she wouldn't be able to show to her very anti-alien family. It's hard being married to an alien-hybrid. The only child that had a "normal" face is Viktor... the only problem is, he's pretty damn green. Ah well. Emily loves her boys the way they are.

In the Beaker household, the cleaning robot was on the fritz again. It spewed piles of junk everywhere. Nobody noticed until morning but by then the piles had attracted flies. The garbage covered the first floor completely. Circe fixed the damn thing again, whilst Brannare cleaned up some of the trash. Loki sat at the diningroom table complaining of the smell and evil-eyeing Brannare the whole time. Eventually the robot was working again and Brannare made her father some breakfast. The second it was made, he ran off to work without tasting any. Brannare ate her pancakes on her own, thinking about what life must be like outside of Strangetown.

No progress was made in the alien testing facility, but Artie Goodie, romance sim who has been estranged from his wife for about 10 years now, rolled a want to have a baby. I thought it was really weird... then I remembered that his wife, Sharla (Ottomas) is currently pregnant (not Artie's baby). I felt bad so I locked the want. Maybe one day Artie. Maybe one day.

Mad Poster
#3658 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 5:42 PM
Moving right along with the vacation hood. I've been using a template to place the lots and make new ones, but I now opened the fifth vacation spot in my good game. So far, my Sims can see a lighthouse, buy a house and stay at a few hotels/motels. I have been placing lots in my good game when I am satisfied with them in my template; a little at a time.

I finished the nightclub/bar. It's packaged and ready for the good hood. Yay. It took me almost a week to make. It's on a shrunken flat beach lot. It has a CC list a mile long, though. All those bottles ...

My daughter has given the "It looks pretty good" designation (I can almost swear she can be pickier than judges here sometimes, but I DO ask for her honest opinion, and if it crushes me that much, then I shouldn't be asking, now should I? ), but she offered one comment I had to agree with: the club is more for upscale tourists. She advised that I should find or make a more downscale bar.

Gdayars must really be smiling at me now. Kindly, I hope. I did find a bar here that could work, but I won't mention the download link here because I'm not quite sure that the lot creator wants the creation to be labeled as a "downscaled bar". It looks too good, though ... I would have to grungify it a little!

Or .... I could Google bars in beach areas such as Key West FL and Virginia Beach and see if I could find a bar that can inspire me there. This one might be more of a challenge. I haven't been in a grungier bar since college days (a few decades ago!). I was a goody-two-shoes back then, but not THAT much of one! Oh, well. At least I'll be putting all that bottle clutter to good use.

Lesson learned. I will think really carefully before ever writing, "I don't want to do a [name of lot]" again!

In the meantime, I would like to make a spa. As is my usual wont, small or medium lots. I have a go-to spa I made that I use quite often, and that could work fine with some foliage changes. But I'm thinking of doing another one with curvier lines that could fit into my vacation theme. Looking at all my stuff, particularly the stuff I've posted here, I tend to lean toward angular. Going curvier could be a new challenge.

And there is still that senior retirement house I'd like to make. And I was going to take a building break, too. Right. Maybe it's an addiction.

Once the spa, third bar, a couple of shopping areas and foliage is in place, it's time for the YAs in one of the dorms to take a Spring Break vacation. I wish I could take one with them!

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Mad Poster
#3659 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 7:02 PM
May I suggest a bar that's basically a tent or pavilion, such as you'd find at a street fair, beach party, or open-air market? You spread a rug on the sand under the canopy, set up your bar with an ice chest behind it, and you're in business.

Realizing that it'd been a year or more since I played my "regular" Widespot, I opened it up a few nights ago and started playing in normal rotation order. David Ottomas has moved into a trailer park after college, and landed a job with the county extension agent. He threw a party to celebrate and ignored the first-night outing; something told him it would be Virginia, and he needs to stay away from her now that she's married. He got to know his neighbor Dun Knowe over chess and Dun's son Udo is in a fair way to being friends with David's little sister Olivia. Alli Knowe decided to go for one more child and is now waddling around the trailer park in her second trimester. How they're going to get by on Dun's wages as a drive-through clerk is a good question.

Rocky Beech threw his off-to-college party, which went well, though he was a bit miffed that Delta spent so much time playing rock-paper-scissors with Ike Gavigan. Once he got her attention, though, she was properly affectionate. He is now installed at LGU with his BFF River, River's high school steady Ginger Newson, Gavin Newson, and Gavin's fiancee Sadie Wilkie. Rocky had three scholarships so they can now afford to rent a house if they want one. But which house? And Ginger is actively being scouted by the sorority...Hamilton and Sandy have already transformed his bedroom into a study. Wallys's life centers around school sports, but he's also noticing, and going after, girls who are too old for him. He has his sights on Sharla Ottomas, even though she's dated his cousin Arden..

Matthew Picaso doesn't feel guilty about his fling with Roxie Sharpe (Jessica's best friend), exactly, but he did stay home with toddler Pablo so Jessica could go in to work and finally get a promotion. She's considering taking an honorable discharge, but the promotion makes her hesitate. He also watered her tomatoes for her and tried to clean stuff up, though he didn't succeed very well. Messes just keep happening around him, he doesn't know how.

Trent Traveller's first day teaching high school science went well. He brought Skye Weiss home with him, and Topher was very taken by him, as he would talk about interesting things like Saturn and math. Trisha hired Nery Turner to run the register at Booktique, which may have been a mistake. She lost several sales when people refused to wait for him any more. Tina wants a sales badge but what she got was restocking. All in good time, Tina!

At the Ottomas house, I realized I hadn't rolled the pacifier yet when Samantha went into labor in the kitchen, so I paused, saved, bought a batbox, and used it. The birth video rolled anyhow and Samantha got a little blonde daughter, at which point the batbox kicked in and we went to neighborhood. During subsequent attempts to continue the house she had another blonde daughter and a brunet boy, with neither of whom she could interact; in fact, she didn't even finish giving birth to them, but waddled off in the middle of the cutscene to clean the counters, and remained in her pregnant state with the baby lying on the floor. I finally took Jo's advice and moved them out of the house, which has officially burned down due to a freak accident with a kitchen fire and a lightning storm. The Ottomai - Peter, Samantha, Sharla, Tommy, Olivia and Viola, and Rosalind - moved into the last remaining trailer in David's trailer park, a three-bedroom unit in which they are extremely crowded. Thank goodness for bunk beds! Everyone was glad to be alive and with plenty of insurance money. They can rebuild on the same lot, but it'll take a little time. Samantha gave birth in front of the mailbox before the landlady even showed up, and blonde, brown-eyed Flavia is now the youngest Ottomas. Rosalind, taught to walk by Tommy just in time, grew up in the evening in a cardigan, skirt, and purple-striped tights, and looks perfect.

Ike Gavigan's little sister Ruth also grew up well. He didn't throw a party, but he did invite a bunch of his friends over. Sharla brought Rosalind and Tina brought Topher and Tilda. Rosalind turns out to be a bit of a brat and went around taunting people.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#3660 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 3:48 AM
Today was a huge day in “Old Town”, because Mortimer Goth met with Diana DeBore from the near town called “Garden Heights” (Thanks to the Hood Building Group here on MTS, I did makeovers to all the Sims of the place) to discuss an expansion of the city, for Diana this means give her full control over the little town and open the doors to many other Sims, that’s the reason she is doubtful about this idea, but Mortimer was a good and charismatic talker so after a couple of hours they closed the deal.

The initial opening of the roads and trades business will be slow, first none of the people from Old Town or Riverside, Nocturna and Bluewater Village can move to Garden Heights for 2 years, after that time the little town will open new spaces of land and houses for new people.

The current habitants of Garden Heights can’t move to any of the places of Old Town by their own, but they can move if they married someone of the city. All the taxes in a period of 2 years are for Diana DeBore and she will be automatically reelected mayor for the same period, also she will also can choose the two Sims for the city council.

For Mortimer this is a great deal, because he needs places for the new habitants of Old Town, and the center of the city is a place that he wants to keep with a minimal population, but with the rise of the people on the campus and in the downtown, the needs for more houses is critical.

Diana on the other side is happy that can take a lot of money from this deal and obviously wants more benefits with the time, she already have Reece Mustella like one of her representatives for the city council, now she only needs another one that can be naĂŻve and dreamy.

"Old Town Revival: My Hood"
Scholar
#3661 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 3:12 PM Last edited by Gcgb53191 : 19th Sep 2018 at 5:19 PM.
I took a break in February but I just couldn't keep away!

Karen Davis just returned from college and got a big surprise ! While on one of her many dates (She has a complete 50 1st dates LTW) she managed to get pregnant and didn't make the roll for an abortion. No biggie though, she has a decent amount in savings, she did well in school and wants to pursue a career in Nature Science but just hasn't found an opening yet. She's also inherited her parent's home so she's pretty set as far finances go. The only thing is....he's OLD. LOL. I didn't think he'd be able to knock her up for whatever reason but he did lol!

Her younger brother Caleb had just left for college so she invited her parents over for the birth so she wouldn't be alone, but I miscalculated the time and they left early anyway. (How rude!) She had a baby girl that she named Vanessa. As far as Adam goes (the baby's father) he can either be involved or not, whatever he decides is fine with Karen she can completely take care of her on her own. She just doesn't want someone who's not going to really be there for the baby, so it'll be up to him.

Adam Williams is actually big family guy, he actually started his family right after college as well. Now that I think about it, Adam also married someone much older than he did Unfortunately for he and his late wife, three out of their four children joined the local alien cult when they went to college and have had very little contact with them after that. He currently lives with his daughter, her husband and son.

*Damn it, it I just looked at the family tree and Adam is technically her great aunt's husband* At least she's dead?
---------------------------------------------------

Noah Robinson just had his little alien spawn with him this rotation. Noah has five kids total, two from a long term relationship that didn't work out, then he got abducted, and he also knocked up two other women lol. He lives in a two bedroom apartment and shares custody with his first baby mama. He hasn't met his last two children, I don't think anyway lol. But he's most likely not going to get any custody with either of them.

He is however thinking of making things official with Aurora (his third baby mama) since they've been seeing each other for a while now. She's head over heels with him of course and is dying to marry him. It would work out better for him purely because of the bigger house But he hasn't shown very many wants towards her so I'm not sold on them just yet. Then again I haven't taken him out by himself, maybe his mom can babysit the boys soon lol. But considering he's technically cheated on Aurora maybe he's just not ready to settle down yet.

The session ended with a small little birthday party for little Aiden (the alien spawn). Noah has the boys again, their mother will finally be moving out of her sister's home and into her own place for her and the boys.
Link Ninja
#3662 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 11:23 PM
I played last night and the house my sims are in...it was downloaded and something about it, don't know what, as all the roof is covered, makes it so the upper rooms are not weather proof so in the winter it's constantly cold and the sims' temperature dips into blue, so I stuck a fire place in the parents' room so they can wake up in the middle of the night to warm themselves if needed. This actually prompted me to suggest a mod for upping the temp if sims are sleeping together because...body heat. Anyway, their son who also sleeps in a cold room but has no one to snuggle with did go out on a date, it was 'Lover's Day' according to the calendar and he had a great date with a sassy red head. Maybe replaying the memories of making out with the most popular teen girl in the hood that manifested into his dreams kept him warm through the night.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
#3663 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 7:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmful
I played last night and the house my sims are in...it was downloaded and something about it, don't know what, as all the roof is covered, makes it so the upper rooms are not weather proof so in the winter it's constantly cold and the sims' temperature dips into blue, so I stuck a fire place in the parents' room so they can wake up in the middle of the night to warm themselves if needed. This actually prompted me to suggest a mod for upping the temp if sims are sleeping together because...body heat. Anyway, their son who also sleeps in a cold room but has no one to snuggle with did go out on a date, it was 'Lover's Day' according to the calendar and he had a great date with a sassy red head. Maybe replaying the memories of making out with the most popular teen girl in the hood that manifested into his dreams kept him warm through the night.

@Charmful Mootilda made a mod that you may like: Constant Temperature for All Sims, me I use the related one: Constrained Sim Temperature. Check them out you may like one of them. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=452260

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Lab Assistant
#3664 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 1:22 PM
Yesterday, I uninstalled Inteenimator, so I could install Squinge's Lecture mod and kestrellyn's extended family mod. So far, taking out Inteenimator isn't causing any issues (knocks on wood).

Currently Playing:
Beginning of Pleasantview
Springgrass (Integrated hood)

My Simblr: LittleBitSims

Want Danies-simsational-blog's Sunset Valley hood as a subhood? Download it here.

Alchemist
#3665 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 6:07 PM
I really need to watch my Sims a little more closely! Gvaudoin Tricou just kissed, fell in love with and then had her first woohoo with Friar Capp at some point while I was out of the room. Friar's older brother, Oxford, is engaged to Gvaudoin. What's worse is this isn't even the first time I've had to use Sim blender to fix Gvaudoin's shinnanigans, while in university she fell in love with Philip Capp - Oxford's older brother.

Theorist
#3666 Old Yesterday at 12:44 AM
I was doing a photo shoot of some clothes I recolored and suddenly I said where is the third model?

I went outside of the "house" and saw the Grim Reaper standing next to a satellite.

I've NEVER had anyone die of a satellite falling on them EVER in all the years I've played this game and darn, it has to happen in the middle of taking PHOTOS!

I was 1) annoyed the model was "dead" and 2) Angry I missed it. Had to make a new person to stick into the photo shoot.

Should be playing--instead probably downloading!
Mad Poster
#3667 Old Yesterday at 1:51 AM
It's about 2 days away from the BIG DAY in Tinsel Town: where an awful lot of teens are going to be college bound. There is a brand new Uni built just for them, and they're all excited about going. There is a little anxiety among various parents about tuition, but they're fairly certain that even if they do not have the full amount in their bank accounts, they can get a low-cost loan for the purpose.

The official list of the incoming Freshman class at UCLA Hollywood :

Male Dorm
Dave Walton
Stephen Swanson
Sheldon Lloyd
Jason, Kenny and Clay Powers
Female Dorm
Angie and Shelley Swanson
April and Christie Lloyd

Of the remaining teens left in Tinsel Town, Rosemary Bishop will be heart-broken when most of her paramours move away. She wants to grow up so badly so she can continue to have fun with the boys-but she has extracted a promise from her parents that she will be allowed to rent her own place instead of a dorm room. She claims that it will improve her grades, when in all reality, she will have more privacy in her love affairs. Either way, her parents are very willing to allow her the freedom to do as she wishes. The princess must never be ignored!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Forum Resident
#3668 Old Today at 2:50 AM
Roxie Sharpe and Jonah Powers have got through their first semester as parents, though it's costing them a fortune in nanny fees. Since the baby rather cramps their style, one of them tends to call the nanny as soon as the other leaves for class in the morning, and then she stays the full eight hours. Roxie mostly changes and feeds Jack in the morning, but she's a bit of an out-of-sight-out-of-mind sort, so unless he's crying when she walks through his room on the way to the bathroom, she doesn't really pay him much attention. Yesterday she only fed him in the morning, even though he'd been crying in his dirty diaper for hours, and then the nanny, in all the hours she was there, also didn't bother to change his diaper. The poor little mite was in the same dirty diaper for nearly 24 hours and must have been so sore! Finally, Jonah interacted with his son for the first time and took care of things. Meanwhile, the nanny was yelling at Roxie, poking her and shoving her around . . . but not bothering with the childcare duties she was hired to do!

So Roxie now hates the nanny and wants to see her dead, which could be a problem because Jonah has decided to drop out of college altogether. It took him two attempts to pass his sophomore year, and when he tried changing his major to one he thought would be better suited to his LTW, he found he was even further away from meeting the skills requirements for the next semester than he had been majoring in philosophy, so he really doesn't see any point in continuing when he could be out earning money. He doesn't want to take the baby because he'll be at work all day, then working on building a house in the evening since they can't afford any that are currently vacant. Roxie is now wishing she hadn't been in such a hurry to get Edwin out; she could have done with a built-in babysitter.

The nanny isn't Roxie's only problem. She was also looking through the telescope during the day and had Julien Cooke come to scold her. Instead of apologizing, she shoved him back and later went round to his house to steal his newspaper, then just kept going back and hanging around outside, which set his two dogs barking and getting themselves in a tizz. So Julien complained to the king, and Roxie was fined $1500, of which she had to pay $500 to Julien and the rest to the royal treasury. Julien now has an injunction against her, so if she appears on his lot again it's going to cost her, and if she's not careful she could end up in jail.

Time to grow up, Miss Roxie! You're a mother now and need to start acting like one!
Lab Assistant
#3669 Old Today at 3:22 AM
Well, I've finally decided to build/set up a megahood. Or whatever Mootilda's collection of shopping districts and downtowns are called. It's been at least 8 years since I last played any sims in Pleasantview, or any town not Strangetown. It's going to be a pain setting up my spreadsheets and all, and I can't even imagine how long it will take for one round. But I have no motivation for my modern hood and I need a break from my medieval.

This shall be fun!
Page 147 of 147