Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2023 at 9:21 PM
Default Is Mokunoid ever coming back? If not, is anyone planning to adopt Mokunoid's mods?
I really liked Mokunoid's Better Sleep Autonomy and Personal Dressers Mods, but unfortunately they haven't been updated in more than a year and BSA's been broken for some time. Does anyone know if Mokunoid ever plans to update them or if anyone else plans to? If not, are there any similar mods I could use instead?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Dec 2023 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DragonSaint
I really liked Mokunoid's Better Sleep Autonomy and Personal Dressers Mods, but unfortunately they haven't been updated in more than a year and BSA's been broken for some time. Does anyone know if Mokunoid ever plans to update them or if anyone else plans to? If not, are there any similar mods I could use instead?

👋 Hello
Mokunoid here.
Apologies for my long absence! I'm currently working on updating my mods to patch 1.103.
I'm nearly finished with Better Sleep Autonomy.

Unfortunately, I've run into a major issue with personal dressers which has appeared to have been essentially broken since around September of last year. Dressers can be claimed, but the claim won't persist upon reloading the lot or save. I've got no idea what is causing this, but am assuming it's something in the Python which has changed. I don't (unless I'm missing something) see a way to address it via xml.

This won't affect my ability to update Get Dressed Autonomy. It will simply limit the ability to have sims actually change in front of their own dresser.

I appreciate all feedback and am open to suggestions.
You can get news related to my mods here. Feel free to follow me for updates.
Supporting me is definitely not required, but if you feel inclined to do so, it's greatly appreciated.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Dec 2023 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mokunoid
👋 Hello
Mokunoid here.
Apologies for my long absence! I'm currently working on updating my mods to patch 1.103.
I'm nearly finished with Better Sleep Autonomy.

Unfortunately, I've run into a major issue with personal dressers which has appeared to have been essentially broken since around September of last year. Dressers can be claimed, but the claim won't persist upon reloading the lot or save. I've got no idea what is causing this, but am assuming it's something in the Python which has changed. I don't (unless I'm missing something) see a way to address it via xml.

This won't affect my ability to update Get Dressed Autonomy. It will simply limit the ability to have sims actually change in front of their own dresser.

Welcome back. I'm glad to hear you're updating your mods and I look forward to downloading them all again.
I'm not too worried about Personal Dressers. I actually meant Get Dressed Autonomy and forgot that they were two separate mods.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Dec 2023 at 2:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DragonSaint
Welcome back. I'm glad to hear you're updating your mods and I look forward to downloading them all again.
I'm not too worried about Personal Dressers. I actually meant Get Dressed Autonomy and forgot that they were two separate mods.

Thanks. :D

I appreciate all feedback and am open to suggestions.
You can get news related to my mods here. Feel free to follow me for updates.
Supporting me is definitely not required, but if you feel inclined to do so, it's greatly appreciated.