Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 2:39 PM
Default Scoot over in bed?
So I was watching a let's play a while back and saw this interaction. I was so happy they finally gave us this, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to do it. I've tried every combination of Sims in bed or out of bed, up against the wall or everything but I can't figure out how to get it to work is it something I'm overlooking? I don't remember which episode it was in and I don;t want to have to watch a 30 episode let's play just to figure it out, but I suppose I'll have to if no one can answer me. I'm at least 3% certain I actually saw her use it and it wasn't a dream. I feel really, really stupid and frustrated right now :\
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 2:51 PM
Sometimes they do it autonomously but whilst they're sleeping click on the opposite side of the bed and select the interaction and then cancel the current sleeping action if it isn't already and they should scoot.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 3:08 PM
I only get the options to sleep, sit and nap.... OOOOH, (testing it while typing this response) I was looking for an option with a different name. I didn't know the "sleep" action did that when clicking on the other side. Thank you very much
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Nov 2023 at 5:15 PM
i wish there is a mod for sims 3 for this... PLLLLEASSSEEE MODERS!!!!!!!!!!!