Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:09 AM
You're My Best Friend (Funny and very violent!)
I lost my Sims game this morning, so I spent this afternoon putting together the last of my Death House footage. The plot has gaps, there are lots of plumbbobs and speech bubbles, but I think it has a flintstonian charm. I'm most fond of the guy roasting a marshmallow while people around him are burning up. And for those confused by the bathroom shot, in the high res version, the old lady's face is in the door window. Rather creepy and unplanned. Anyway, here's the youtube version. I'm unsure of where I could upload the high quality one though. Suggestions are good!

You're My Best Friend

Additionally, I prefer you not provide constructive criticism. These sims are gone, dead and kaput. I'm very aware of professionalism and suchwhat ;D And I also like pie. Lots of pie.

"One of the problems of taking things apart and seeing how they work - supposing you're trying to find out how a cat works--you take that cat apart to see how it works, what you've got in your hands is a non-working cat." - Author, Douglas Adams
Advertisement
#2 Old 26th May 2007 at 3:36 PM
I liked it. It was odd, but it was funny and it was kind of what I imagine a bad trip would be like, but I liked it. besides I never tire of seeing sims being eaten by the cowplant. :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th May 2007 at 7:33 PM
Thank you! It was just one of those houses I leave on while I'm eating or going somewhere quickly to come how to and see having run amuk. Although, since you mention tripping.. there wasn't a single bubble blower on the lot. Perhaps I might change that this time around XD Glad you saw the humor in it

"One of the problems of taking things apart and seeing how they work - supposing you're trying to find out how a cat works--you take that cat apart to see how it works, what you've got in your hands is a non-working cat." - Author, Douglas Adams