Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#2501 Old 30th Oct 2023 at 10:27 PM Last edited by Bulbizarre : 30th Oct 2023 at 10:40 PM.

I guess really didn't want to sing karaoke.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2502 Old 31st Oct 2023 at 1:15 AM
Sims wake up if somebody turns on a TV or a stereo . . .

But young Peregrine was able to sleep soundly for over an hour, while his twin sister Peni Jo noisily jumped up and down on her bed just across the room from him. He was snoring loudly.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Test Subject
#2503 Old 31st Oct 2023 at 5:55 AM

Yes, it's definitely more convenient 😁
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2504 Old 31st Oct 2023 at 12:11 PM
I always wondered what the bars were for!
Test Subject
#2505 Old 31st Oct 2023 at 10:52 PM Last edited by chamelea : 10th Nov 2023 at 3:00 AM.
So, my rock star Tobe decided to hit the yoga studio on his day off. I thought Marisa Bendett was going to join in, but she just... watched him.

I mean, really took in the sight.

And then??

THIS IS NOT OKAY, MARISA.

NO NO NO. STOP THIS AT ONCE.

Afterward, Tobe managed to convince her to leave him alone and serve milkshakes instead.
He sat down, ready to enjoy his milkshake in peace. Alas, mohawk guy showed up, and dude just... wouldn't stop staring.

I am pretty sure Tobe is never leaving the house again.
Screenshots
Instructor
#2506 Old 1st Nov 2023 at 4:13 AM
Tina Hanby (née Traveller) decided to help the landlord rake some leaves
. Nothing unusual about that, she has a high interest in nature and often comes out too rake leaves. But on this occasion she shocked her neighbours and surprised me by stripping down to nude to do it. I'm sure it has a logical explanation...

[IMG][/IMG]

After raking two piles together, she had had enough and stopped, immediately realised she was naked and put her underwear on before proceeding to thoroughly un-rake both piles again. Long live autumn leaves!

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2507 Old 8th Nov 2023 at 12:37 AM
When I entered her lot Stella Roth had floated out of bed.??? And when adding "fence" to a roof top it crashed into the lower level, don't know why. But I managed to fix it.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#2508 Old 8th Nov 2023 at 2:13 PM
^ It happened in my game too! Weirdest jump bug ever.

Screenshots

(Sorry for my bad grammar; English isn't my first language.)
Test Subject
#2509 Old 16th Nov 2023 at 10:17 PM
My sim thought his son's birthday was a bit buggy.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2510 Old 17th Nov 2023 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mocuna
My sim thought his son's birthday was a bit buggy.

Isn't it obvious! Kid, terrified of roaches, jumped on dad's shoulders. Dad's back spasmed, arms twisted in pain..and don't ask what happened to his head.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2511 Old 19th Nov 2023 at 10:45 PM
I think this picture is the one I would pick if someone wanted to know 'what is Sims 2 about'?
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2512 Old 20th Nov 2023 at 4:40 AM
So I haven't been very nice to Gayle Goosy. She finally got away from her huge disfunctional family by marrying her girlfriend. Girl friend was a very understanding elder, considering that Gayle had been abducted. They moved into an apartment and got a kitten. Then Gayle's wife died...and she couldn't get into her apartment! So I moved her to an empty lot so her mother could move her in. And POOR Gayle (who is proud of her masculine mustache) showed up in a very feminine pink dress - oh the horror! I had to have her mother invite her over...no one cared that the kitten was left in the apartment---?The next day Gail had the baby - I stopped it and exited (as I've done many times)but when I went back into the house the baby was on the family list, but Gail was still pregnant! I wonder what would happen if she got abducted again..can you get pregnant when your already SORT OF pregnant?
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#2513 Old 20th Nov 2023 at 10:25 PM
Sometimes I don't have great perception of how low my hanging lights are... until I see things like this:

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2514 Old 21st Nov 2023 at 5:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LauraPamplonaS
Sometimes I don't have great perception of how low my hanging lights are... until I see things like this:

Ouchy! Or a new super hero monster?

Instructor
#2515 Old 23rd Nov 2023 at 1:48 AM
When Agaton Inada and his grilfriend Anna-Klara Galilei came home from a community lot today, I didn't pay close attention and first assumed a dog was following them....

... but no, it was Nena Toxic, one of the two toddlers in the block, who seems to have had some business off the lot today, all on her own.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2516 Old 25th Nov 2023 at 2:42 PM
Moved a chair to test something on the table. When I went to move it back ... I didn't know that my RL cat was giving lessons to my simcats!

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2517 Old 30th Nov 2023 at 12:00 AM
Default Do Sims have no idea about what's inappropriate?

It's not even as if Cornwall Capp was a close family friend; he barely knows young Scot Philippine. Even teenage Ross Moore (the grocer's son) looks a bit shocked.
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#2518 Old 1st Dec 2023 at 2:07 AM
He's even hanging around in his underwear in front of the kid lol.
Mad Poster
#2519 Old 2nd Dec 2023 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
He's even hanging around in his underwear in front of the kid lol.

Well, the kid was in undies too. Looks like "dinner in your undies" night.

Mad Poster
#2520 Old 5th Dec 2023 at 8:48 PM
Default Pigs might Fly
Unidentified Flying Object sighted over Downtown Veronaville

Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2521 Old 5th Dec 2023 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Unidentified Flying Object sighted over Downtown Veronaville

...And the same object in miniature, punctured by a tree, on the completed model train:

Screenshots
Scholar
#2522 Old 5th Dec 2023 at 11:10 PM
Default Posted without context

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2523 Old 6th Dec 2023 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sturlington

==
Urrrp and EEEkkk

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3