Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 11:58 PM Last edited by Lavaster : 26th Oct 2009 at 2:51 PM.
Default Juniors
JUNIORS - Chapter One. "Must Have"
In a far city in the United States of America is the world's most dramatic high school ever known to teenage-kind: Riverview High School. All the characters went to the same middle school, Oakbrooke Junior High School (middle school), and eventually years passed and finally, in Riverview High, they were Juniors. Now, that's before Seniors... so what could go wrong?
CHARACTERS:
Ashley Powers [She was in an RPG. (The High School one) I made her, no worries! She isn't stolen from anyone. ] - Most Popular Girl/Leader of the Preps clique
Dave Masters - Football team captain/quarterback
Sara-Hannah Gomez - Yearbook editor/Achiever ("nerd")
Marie Carter [yes, I know it's from a movie... but I love how the name is spelled!] - Skatergirl/also surfs
Krissy "Missy" Normack - Trouble-maker
Keith Williams - Oddball
Jacob Delucchi - Goth
Steven Evans - Football player (just a regular player, also serves as back-up)
---Current Status---
Click here for Ashley's Information/Status
Dave Masters: Is a "bad boy" football captain and takes advantage of all the girls drooling over him. Other guys wish they were him. He is currently dating Marie C., the school's sporty chic... He also has a big-deal scholarship to Stanford University.
Sara-Hannah "Sara" or "Sarah": Sarah's mother is currently battling breast cancer. Sara can be stubborn and selfish, (in a stuck-up way) but has a very close relationship to her friends and father. Was "new girl" in Sophomore year, but Ashley STILL namecalls her that. She hates Ashley Powers.
Marie Carter: Marie's favorite pastime is skating and surfing, and she's currently going out with Dave Masters. Rumor was that Marie and Dave slept in bed together purposely at a party, but it turned out to be true. Marie did not mind people figuring the truth out, mainly because both she and Dave agreed to let the other students find out about it. Marie's family is in good shape. She is struggling with mathematics, but loves English and her electives, Exploring Arts and Drama/Theater. Marie's big goal is to become successful, wealthy, and happy when she "is mature enough". Dave insists she is mature enough. (That was one cause of them sleeping together in bed.) Marie hates Ashley Powers to her guts, which she claims that her guts are built from sparkling gold.
Krissy "Missy" Normack: Krissy thinks that algebra and arts don't matter. She's doing fine in English, mediocre in math & algebra, but won't give a try at arts. Rumor was that she was adopted or became an orphan when she was a baby, but that is not true and now everyone knows it isn't. Missy is looking for the right guy, and she's got her radar on for Keith...
Keith Williams: There's not too much to say about this guy, unlike Marie. He has a small crush on Missy Normack, and believes that he's totally in love with her. He always thinks about his life, but is an oddball because of the way he acts, dresses, and.... dances. (Kind of like a dog or a chicken. He doesn't mean to, and has no idea why he's weird. He thinks he's nice and popular.)
Jacob Delucchi: Hates the world; what more can I say? [I probably won't make him appear in the story a lot. I hate emos/goths, so.... just not my thing, is what I'm actually meaning to say.] He has Track & Field and Exploring Arts for his electives, hoping he'll find a nice, new pastime to get into before he goes insane over his older brother's death in a freak screwdriver/car accident two years ago. Don't make him angry!
Steven Evans: Rich, but very nice and loving. He would like to find a soulmate, and hates when things don't go the way he wants them to. (He's not evil; he wants everything to work out in a GOOD WAY!) Steven often goes clubbing and was the first student in the football team to get his drivers' license. (Many other teammates are still struggling for this!) He is not dumb, but needs a little help in History & Politics. His electives are Track & Field and Health. P.E. is replaced by football and Track & Field, for him. Sometimes he wonders how romance is, and wants to see why it's such a popular thing with his fellow schoolmates and friends.
-----------------------
Ch. 1: "Must Have"

Marie and Dave were making out behind the school's cafeteria. Ashley requested if she could talk to Dave alone, and he accepted. Pulling away from Marie, Dave said, "Is it for History homework?"
"Yeah. I'm missing a page... Oh no!" A paper flew around the corner from Ashley's hand, although she was purposely planning for this to happen.
"I'll help get that. Marie, I'll be right back! It's for my history homework." Dave rounded the corner and picked up the piece of paper, but Ashley stopped him.
He turned around to face Ashley, but Ashley suddenly smooched him. He tried pulling away, but Ashley forced him against the wall. She stopped and smirked. Marie was watching from the corner, in horror. Her face was red, puffy, and drenched with tears. Marie's eyeliner was being drowned out. "Marie, help me!" Dave said, but Marie covered her wet face with her hands and ran away.
Dave muttered. "Ashley, you f*cking whore! You're all wrong! When everybody, EVERYBODY, calls you a slut, they must be totally right." Dave stormed away, chasing after Marie. "MARIE, STOP! ASHLEY'S EVIL!" Dave stopped and looked at Ashley, extremely furious. He was going to curse at her when Ashley teased, "How many girls have you slept with?" Finally, Dave swore and ran off. Ashley was so inappropriate.
------
Sara pulled away from Steven's strong hug.
"So... does this mean we aren't dating anymore?" Sara asked. Steven's heart skipped a beat. His palms got a little sweaty. "Uh... we're just... friends," Steven managed to truthfully answer, an Sara nodded, looking a bit upset.
"Well... I'll see you... some day." With that finished, Sara turned on her heel and walked completely out of the school... and it was only fourth period that had ended, out of 7 periods.
Steven sighed. Many times Sara was dramatic, but... not so serious. Today it was different. A LOT different. Steven slouched against his locker and thought of what he should do then. He kept being interrupted with thoughts of good times with Sara, though.
------
-Is Sara gone for good... from Riverview High?
-What will Ashley do next? Who's her next victim to be destroyed?
-Will Dave get back Marie and explain the truth?
-Why was Marie crying with anger and sadness when it wasn't Dave cheating on her; it was Ashley trying to hurt the two? (Well, mainly Marie... and to get the most popular guy in school.)

ENTJ