Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 2:48 AM
Default Vet won't treat pet
I took my sick fox to the vet hospital in the Brindleton and checked in. The vet wouldn't treat her, I had her there for over 5 hours. I have no CC and just started playing the game a few days ago.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 5:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rarr
I took my sick fox to the vet hospital in the Brindleton and checked in. The vet wouldn't treat her, I had her there for over 5 hours. I have no CC and just started playing the game a few days ago.

I've had this problem too and it's extremely frustrating. You should add your experience and/or click Me too on this thread at EA's Answers HQ: Answer HQ English >Games>The Sims>The Sims 4>Bug Reports>[CD] Vet not curing active household pets. There's also this thread you might want to look at too: Answer HQ English>Games>The Sims>The Sims 4>Bug Reports>[TO TEST] [CD] Veterinarians won't cure pets.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 6:53 PM
I will! Is there a way to cheat the sickness away?
Scholar
#4 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rarr
I will! Is there a way to cheat the sickness away?

You could try this cheat: sims.remove_all_buffs, but I'm not sure how it works on pets and you might need to type testingcheats on first.

In my case, I was eventually able to get my cat treated by traveling away from the lot and coming back. It also doesn't hurt to buy some of the Wellness treats when you're at the vet clinic. If you give one to your pet it will help keep them from getting sick again too soon.