Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#15551 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 7:21 PM
In which I get to the freaking POINT;

1.19 I'm Still Myself

I wanted to have an update on Christmas Day for those peoples that have a nice 'I ate too much feeling' and want to relax with a blog post (like me lol- I was so glad you updated Becky <3). everyone's cards are so lovely!! It's such a cute tradition on something like a legacy. I'll have to try and make serious one one of these days- but even though there was just a snowflake day in my game, the story part of it probably won't come out until July... >_>

I did send Loki & Circe to the Holiday lot for a date so I may be able to cobble together a quick finale for his 'Asides'. Just depends on how today goes as I haven't written any of it yet and I gotta go pop a casserole in. Merry Christmas everybody!
Screenshots

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#15552 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 7:11 PM
Have a new chapter: 5.9 Positive

Nedas life takes a pretty dramatic turn in a very short while.
Field Researcher
#15553 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 5:41 AM
Someone disagreed with my last post where I said I loved all the Christmas cards/pics?

Anyways, I'm loving the latest ones, too, Melynx, Keyneky, Kadience, and Becky! Hope everyone had a great Christmas/is enjoying the holidays!
Scholar
Original Poster
#15554 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 5:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heatherfeather19
Someone disagreed with my last post where I said I loved all the Christmas cards/pics?

Strange. Maybe a misclick.

My holidays went reasonably well. Still have New Year's to go. Here's to a better and brighter 2018!
Field Researcher
#15555 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 9:53 PM
You're probably right. I guess I'm just paranoid. *shrug*

Here's to hoping 2018 is a great year
Lab Assistant
#15556 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 5:40 AM
I also hope you all had pleasant holidays! Mine ended with a migraine but now I'm fine again

1.4 - Coffee Courier

Oof, that was a hard chapter to write and with more staging than I usually feel motivated to do. Sooo.. job roll is revealed now.
Lab Assistant
#15558 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 2:10 AM
An update at last!
Chapter 3.4: Somewhere Between Here and There

~*Keyneky*~

-Also, I can kill you with my brain.-
Field Researcher
#15559 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 12:45 PM
Lab Assistant
#15560 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 9:21 PM
Woop woop, one more update before the year ends!

Gen 7 Ch 12: Escapism

(It's a bit of a bummer though o_o; )
Instructor
#15561 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 4:56 AM
I also have an update, my last for 2017! :D
2.22. Babymoon

Scholar
#15562 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 9:13 AM
I have another update, Chapter 2.15
Lab Assistant
#15563 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 3:44 PM
Years last chapter from me to: 5.10 Take a dive

Neda holds one of her awardwinning parties for the coworkers. It goes a tad better than earlier. Kind of.
Test Subject
#15564 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 4:24 PM
Finally Chapter 1.8 - Human? is ready. I didn't feel like writing for a while, I got too consumed by playing the challenge and ended up starting the third generation!

I need to catch up reading all of yours too!
Test Subject
#15565 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 4:53 PM
Hello, I'm going to give this a go after lurking in the shadows for many years. One of my rolls is Half-Siblings and I've a question, can I count plantsims and clones for this?
Scholar
Original Poster
#15566 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 8:37 PM Last edited by NutsAndDolts : 31st Dec 2017 at 12:44 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by CeresIn
Hello, I'm going to give this a go after lurking in the shadows for many years. One of my rolls is Half-Siblings and I've a question, can I count plantsims and clones for this?

I'd say if you want to, sure, go for it. =)

Edit: Goldbeard RLC Chapter 116: Two for the Show is posted.
Lab Assistant
#15567 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 2:25 AM
Another update on my end. I've been sick so pretty much all I've been able to do is lay in bed with my laptop.

Chapter 3.5: Joy Unhindered

~*Keyneky*~

Scholar
Original Poster
#15568 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keyneky
Another update on my end. I've been sick so pretty much all I've been able to do is lay in bed with my laptop.

Chapter 3.5: Joy Unhindered

I want to click the "love", but I don't want to love that you're sick. D: Get well soon!
Test Subject
#15569 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 2:49 PM
Glad I got this chapter out of the way: Chapter 1.9 To Love and To Lose
Lab Assistant
#15570 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NutsAndDolts
I want to click the "love", but I don't want to love that you're sick. D: Get well soon!

Thank you! I'm hoping I start feeling better by tomorrow. It seems like I'm on the upswing!

Random question time for anyone that knows how to create things for the game. How difficult would it be to change these letters to simlish letters? I know this is totally not the forum to ask this in but it's the only place I visit regularly. I just spent about 4 hours trying to figure out how to do it to no avail. Thanks for any input!

~*Keyneky*~

Test Subject
#15571 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 12:23 AM
Happy new year everybody!
Lab Assistant
#15572 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 11:22 AM
@Keyneky There's no easy way to turn those letters into simlish ones. You'd have to sculpt a new 3D mesh for each letter from scratch. That's a big project. Unless you want to spend a lot of time on that, you'd probably be better off looking for something that already exists. Sorry :/

Happy New Year guys!
Space Pony
#15573 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 4:32 PM
1.2 - Life Continues. With an Addition

Happy New Year!

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Lab Assistant
#15574 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melynx
@Keyneky There's no easy way to turn those letters into simlish ones. You'd have to sculpt a new 3D mesh for each letter from scratch. That's a big project. Unless you want to spend a lot of time on that, you'd probably be better off looking for something that already exists. Sorry :/

Happy New Year guys!

Thank you for the info. I spent far too much time last night trying to get the basics of meshing down. I did not succeed. I did, however, find exactly what I wanted but for TS4. Now I'm undertaking the task of converting those for TS3. As of right now I have the letter A done. Wish me luck!

~*Keyneky*~

Lab Assistant
#15575 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keyneky
Thank you for the info. I spent far too much time last night trying to get the basics of meshing down. I did not succeed. I did, however, find exactly what I wanted but for TS4. Now I'm undertaking the task of converting those for TS3. As of right now I have the letter A done. Wish me luck!

That sounds promising! Good luck!
Page 623 of 676