Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 10:20 PM
Default Plants Sims Mix with Vampire Sims
oke ...this is the picture of Rose Greenman [Plants sims] and I make her became Plants + vampire . So like Vampire she can't not go out to the sun so to replace the sun for her ... You Just need to buy the Light in the Garden catalog that will be replace the sun for her .
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 10:27 PM
Cool! Thanks for the pics! Now we need to see one become a werewolf, too! :D
#3 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 10:32 PM
They can.. I tried!

But as you add more and more categories to them, the worse looking they become. Like when you took an alien, made him a vampire, made him a zombie, and then made him a werewolf, the result was a retarded looking pile of meat!
#4 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 11:49 PM
LOL! Awesome pics. I'll definantly have to try this with the plant sim family in Riverblossom Hills. :D
#5 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 12:11 AM
Thats great. I have all the sims games and then i did have sims 2 when it first came out but i never got to see the aliens or anything. I cant wait till i get all the sims 2's again. what else can you do on their now? ive been away from the sims for way to long.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 12:51 AM
Ok, people need to start doing this: Get a male sim, get him abducted by aliens, make his child become Plant, Vampire, Werewolf and Zombie. xDDDDDDDDDDDD
#7 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 2:02 AM
I already have a Sim who is Vampire-Werewolf-Zombie. :D

I plan on making her a Plant as well, once I get around to her family.

She runs the orphanage. :3