Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 4:28 PM
Default PS3 Pre-Order
US$ 50 down payment at Toy's R US ...
Source:
http://www.nextgeninsider.com/Home/News/ps3preorder.php

I have read some articles about the final cost of PS3, which is probably around US$500/EU$500
However, the actually price is still unknown.

Just a piece of info for those who must have PS3 at all costs. :p
Btw, some people think it won't be available until 2007, when Win VISTA is around. :D

Live for today, learn from yesterday, and dream of tomorrow.
A being under construction -- Even so, come.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:54 PM
I'm one of those people who still think the price is going to be higher. Especially when Sony mentioned that they weren't pricing it towards "households".

So? Each community gets 1 PS3 to share? Well, I guess that solves the inevitable shortage problem....

As for the link...I really don't know what to think.

"We're on sob day two of Operation Weeping-Bald-Eagle-Liberty-Never-Forget-Freedom-Watch sniff no word yet sob on our missing patriot Glenn Beck sob as alleged-President Hussein Obama shows his explicit support sniff for his fellow communists by ruling out the nuclear option."
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:18 PM
I'm not interested in the PS3, not yeat at leats it all seems too shady (not concrete whatever) still.

BTW this someone checked this? Sony UMD Face Extintion
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 8:51 AM
I think so far they only show off empty boxes on game shows ... :P

I think it will probably delay again and overpriced ...

Live for today, learn from yesterday, and dream of tomorrow.
A being under construction -- Even so, come.
Inventor
#5 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 1:25 AM
The gaming videos are simulated. They built a computer with the specs (with the exception of Cell and Blu-ay; they used a regular DVD drive and another CPU) and used a rudimentary emulater to make it work.