Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 2:32 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default Help no Ep's folders
I've tried to install a custom holiday destination but i cannot find the folder for bon voyage or any of my Ep's
i don't know what i seem to have done.
hopefully someone could help me
Screenshots
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 3:21 PM
That's because you're looking in the wrong place. You need the game folders, which by default are on the C drive - not the folders in My Documents. Here's a picture of mine - though note, I installed to the E drive on my machine. Your's is likely to be different.
Screenshots

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 9:59 PM
Moving to help.

Sims 2 is in two places. Your installation is probably on C drive unless you have more than one drive. Mine is on D. The folder under Documents is your saved neighbourhoods, paintings, downloads etc.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~