Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harvestable Cauliflower and Leek

by icemunmun Posted 2nd Jul 2018 at 10:05 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2021 at 10:01 PM by icemunmun

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 2:40 AM
Thx so much. So guys are really take so much effort for this. If you need help in any testing or anything, I can help. Though I'm only experience in HTML5, PHP and Javascript, never really work on XML.
Btw I'm curious if you will make coffee tree or tea bush in the future? So we can make coffee from coffee bean and tea from the tea leaves
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#27 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 6:19 PM
Yep I am working on some coffee beans right now but that will be an extended project as I want to add many new drinks and recipes to them too! Tea leaves are also on my list!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#28 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 9:33 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 6:16 AM
I just want to know how to fix the mod, for some reason it's not working, I followed the download instructions but, something not right, it's still not working. Can I please get some help ^^
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#30 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rainathena
I just want to know how to fix the mod, for some reason it's not working, I followed the download instructions but, something not right, it's still not working. Can I please get some help ^^

Hey can you tell me what the issue is ? Can you find them in the catalogue ? Can you plant them ? They are not plantable when there is deep snow
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 6:23 PM
Hello and thanks for your creations, I use them all the time. Seasons has made it so that I can no longer plant anything anytime I want. Is there a way you can make your harvestables for every season? Thanks
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 6:54 PM
Hi, I am working on a breakfast mod. Can I use your leek as part of the project?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#33 Old 30th Sep 2018 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by araynah
Hi, I am working on a breakfast mod. Can I use your leek as part of the project?

The leek mesh is by ATS Sandy ( she made it for one of my sims 3 harvestbales pack ), so unfortunately I do not have the right to give permission for its usage
Instructor
THANKS POST
#34 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 6:27 PM
Great Mod :)
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#35 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 1:31 AM
Love the extra vegetables. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 1:11 AM
As always another great creation. Love your stuff!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#37 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 8:28 PM
I just love all your custom stuff but sadly Cauliflower and Broccoli does not produce anything. It just stays on green leaves status, and whenever I leave the game and come back to the lot next day, the leaves are gone just like when you first planted them. I think they need an update.
Test Subject
#38 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 7:42 AM
Your collection of harvestables is amazing! However, my game seems to be unable to load if I have the custom harvestables planted on my lot. I've had to delete all of the produce mods to regain access to my saves.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 9:52 PM
Me, too! I love all your harvestables, so I am hoping that you will have the time to update them one day. Thanks for sharing them!
Test Subject
#40 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 12:36 PM Last edited by leoobarse : 8th Oct 2019 at 11:27 PM.
Default Russian translation
This is a Russian translation. Files with +STBL at the end contain only translation strings.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  ru-RU_icemunmun_Cauliflower+STBL.rar (552 Bytes, 4 downloads)
Description: STBL translation only
File Type: rar  icemunmun_Leek_rus.rar (217.0 KB, 5 downloads)
Description: Russian version
File Type: rar  ru-RU_icemunmun_Leek+STBL.rar (543 Bytes, 2 downloads)
Description: STBL translation only
File Type: rar  icemunmun_Cauliflower_rus.rar (239.9 KB, 5 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 17th Oct 2019 at 1:19 AM
Thanks so much for updating these and all your other harvestables!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 7:37 PM
Thanks
Page 2 of 2