Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 4:38 PM
Default She's A Goddess
disagree and you'll be skinned alive and worn as a party hat to her 23rd birthday.her daughter is pregnant with her 53rd granddaughter.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 8:40 PM
i honestly don't know

My Tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 4:39 PM
yep,lets just abandon these susan threads and make premade theories on the premades group

My Tumblr
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#7 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 7:43 PM
Before you start another group or more threads in an existing group, you should be aware of this very important part of the Rules and Guidelines for Social Groups:
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
These groups are not meant to replace an MSN chat or IRC channel, or other IMing/email/PM/etc... If things are getting spammy back and forth with two or three people talking directly to each other, please take it privately. We really don't want to see pages upon pages of people posting in rapid fire succession - yes, it's meant to be casual and chatty, but it's not also not meant to be a chat room.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 12:37 PM
yeah it did seem like a back and forward chat when pi said "Amazing. These two will keep a thread going for several pages, just by themselves. And god knows what it'll be about."

My Tumblr