Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 12:50 PM
Default custom animations
Hi

This is a weird question, I guess, but do you guys know of a site that has a large collection/overview of custom animations? I'm not looking for anything specific, but I noticed that the cc overview sites I know only have 1 or 2 animations. I just like browsing and clicking whatever catches my interest. So do you guys know some sites that have more animations?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 1:54 PM
There are loads of mods that offer custom animations. Just a couple for examples:
icarus_allsorts has offers many, many mods that have custom animations. See them Here On This Page
No Stretch Children Can Series by kaper

All available mods here at MTS are listed On This Page
NRaas has a listing of Other Mods Here , many of which, have custom animations.

Does this help you or am I not understanding your question?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
There are loads of mods that offer custom animations. Just a couple for examples:
icarus_allsorts has offers many, many mods that have custom animations. See them Here On This Page
No Stretch Children Can Series by kaper

All available mods here at MTS are listed On This Page
NRaas has a listing of Other Mods Here , many of which, have custom animations.

Does this help you or am I not understanding your question?

I was thinking more about animations for the animation player, but these actually do help me
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 10:58 PM
My Sims 3 blog did as I recall. But nothing new has been added since Dec 2016. http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 2:01 AM
@barbarat

AFAIK, most, if not all, of the mods by icarus_allsorts consist of custom interactions that trigger EA animations. The animations themselves are not custom.

Own Grandma's Canning Station? Check out the Canning Station Overhaul.
Like doing laundry? Check out the Infinite Laundry Buffs Fix.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Butterbot
@barbarat

AFAIK, most, if not all, of the mods by icarus_allsorts consist of custom interactions that trigger EA animations. The animations themselves are not custom.

If you want a pretty funny example of his reusing already existing animations, take a look at what happens with his toilet stall Woohooer add-on module (from NRaas, not here, when he was wearing his hat as an NRaas developer). I won't give it away, but nearly fell out of my chair laughing at the animations he selected to use -- the not so obvious ones I mean. Since then I've learned not to watch very closely when that one gets invoked.