Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 7:03 AM
Default Skydiving center
This was a free store item but was stopped five years ago. Where might I be able to find one for my very own? I'm assuming this is ok since it was free so thus this isn't trying to get a pay item for free or anything...
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 8:43 AM
The last time I asked for something similar the thread was closed afterwards. So, it seems that it is still not okay to ask for it.
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 5:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
The last time I asked for something similar the thread was closed afterwards. So, it seems that it is still not okay to ask for it.

Even though it was free and thus asking for it doesn't make anyone lose money? That's odd.

And what's weirder is that I got the Ford stuff but this wasn't included. I have the shirts and the cars though.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 9:45 AM
There were several Ford sets; the one with the skydiving center is the Thrill Seeker set, I think.

Apart from the rug nitromon already mentioned there's also a version for the Lunar Lakes style portals by Darkitow at simlogical: http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/1399/