Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 10:25 PM Last edited by polyphemous91 : 19th Jun 2018 at 11:11 PM.
Default Crashed Game. Possible Progress Recovery/MOD, Somthing?? UPDATE!!
I always save when I do speed builds. When in live mode, I have a mod that auto saves for me. Today I didn't even think about saving for what feels like 4 hours. Is there a mod that can do that while in build mode. I'm literally at my whits end with this game. Its not the first time that it has crashed. But the first time, in a while i'm on a roll it does this. Honestly I may just be giving up all together. I've already quit once. I didn't play for like six months because it felt good not to have to constantly force close and turn the stupid thing back on. **UPDATE** Soooo I realized I did not want to go through the trouble of setting up my PS3 to play GTA so I said "forget the butterfly garden" just build something else. I said maybe the roll back trick would work but did not remember what to do. I then saw a folder in my save files called "scratch". I looked inside and it had data saved right around the time my game crashed. So I was inspired to check and I find that the lot is still there!!! It's just halfway done which is great but also weird because there are no regular save files with today's date on it......I'm still mad tho
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by polyphemous91
I always save when I do speed builds. When in live mode, I have a mod that auto saves for me. Today I didn't even think about saving for what feels like 4 hours. Is there a mod that can do that while in build mode. I'm literally at my whits end with this game. Its not the first time that it has crashed. But the first time, in a while i'm on a roll it does this. Honestly I may just be giving up all together. I've already quit once. I didn't play for like six months because it felt good not to have to constantly force close and turn the stupid thing back on.

You don't say whether you are playing with the new Patch that came out this evening. That's been causing a few problems for some.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 10:50 PM
I actually didn't know there was a new patch. I can't connect online for some reasons known/some unknown. I haven't been able to connect for quite some time. After hearing that it may cause problems i'm scared to download it now lol I really love this game. I've played faithfully since 2003/2004 even though this whole crash/save thing got worse after each installment. They give us this dlc like it makes it better but it doesn't, it still sucks =((

Quote: Originally posted by Hamishmc
You don't say whether you are playing with the new Patch that came out this evening. That's been causing a few problems for some.
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 11:31 PM
You need to get in touch with Origin Help as there may be something that needs editing in your profile. I had to re-enter my country etc. once. Try downloading the latest version of Origin. It was updated yesterday.

https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/download
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 2:06 AM
Thanks I will try it!
Quote: Originally posted by Hamishmc
You need to get in touch with Origin Help as there may be something that needs editing in your profile. I had to re-enter my country etc. once. Try downloading the latest version of Origin. It was updated yesterday.

https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/download
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#6 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 3:02 PM