Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 6:03 PM
Default How to recategorize an eyeshadow as an eyeliner
I'm guessing this is a really easy fix but google gave me a bunch of sims 4 results.

Basically I made an eyeshadow (with TSR workshop) but I want it to be categorized as an eyeliner. I deleted the project file so all I have is a package file. Which is fine, but it means I can't use TSR workshop to edit it.

So can I open it in sim3pe and change some numbers to recategorize it as eyeliner? And if so, what do I change?

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 7:27 PM
You can actually import Packages with TSRW if needed, just go to "Create new project" And then there should be a box icon.

Elsee there's this: https://ohmysims.tumblr.com/post/13118201089
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 11:49 PM
It looks like that tutorial only works for clothing? When I try it there's a bunch of options for clothing type but nothing related to other CAS categories (facial hair, lipstick, blush, etc.) but I didn't know about importing package files to TSRW! Thank you

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)
Alchemist
#4 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 10:07 PM
How about cloning an eyeliner and replacing the images with yours, in S3PE or TSRW? You can re-extract them from your package.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!