Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 3:51 PM Last edited by XB64 : 1st Dec 2009 at 12:23 PM.
Arm position after underwear edit (solved)
OK, I decided I was going to make my own bikini bottoms. All was successful for my first run. It showed up, it worked on the sim. The Issue I seem to have is, the arms on my custom bottoms are straight by her side with hands inside her thighs.

The other issue I had is that it copied the entire category. I think I saw a tutorial to set that up.

Can anyone help me with the arm thing? I don't want a bunch of sims with their arms inside their thighs!
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 5:02 PM
Did you edit the mesh, maybe changing the bones?
Sockpuppet
#3 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 6:38 PM
your missing boneassignements?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 9:40 PM
Yeah, you need to be careful with the bones.
Someone made a "micro skirt" (just shortened the mini skirt mesh) and upped it to TSR, but in-game, it makes the arms tighter to the body because they forgot about the bones.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 10:47 PM
No, it was only a texture edit.

BTW, I know what's wrong now. It was a bug in TSR Workshop 0.8.7. I downloaded the TSR Workshop RC_1 version. It has the bug fix for this problem.

If people would title their help questions better, other people, who don't want to play the search string guessing game, would know what the question was about.

Sorry to say, search boxes are not the best method of finding an answer. There are times I've searched for something and still not found the answer, all the while it was there under my nose. Like the TSR forums. I took a luck draw and clicked on "problem with editing clothes" Which started out with seeing the bump map after editing, THEN he addressed the arms being in the thighs.

So, for all us impatient people, have patience. The answer will slap you in the face eventually. :D