Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 6:49 PM
Default Help! clothing mesh!!
Help! clothing mesh!!

ok i made a new jacket mesh and brought it and into *milkshape and resized and put it in the rights spot **now all i have to do is reassign the joints from original jacket right??? which is the best way how doing this??? and is there any other steps i need to know how to make it work right in the program????
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TSmonak
Help! clothing mesh!!
now all i have to do is reassign the joints from original jacket right??? which is the best way how doing this??? and is there any other steps i need to know how to make it work right in the program????

I am srry but you couldn't be mistaken more...
Your just starting
The jacket does need boneassignements, you can use Wes H his unimesh bonetool for it.

Next thing are the vertID's, besides that every mesh needs 3 additional morphs, the fit, fat and thin morph(you need to make those meshes also when the basemesh is done) the vertices need a ID number so that they become compatible with the game sliders.
That vertID is a number that is used for the route between the base mesh and the morphs and used by the Bgeo files(wich you also need to make)
Wes H once made a vertID number tool but i am not sure if there are any people being succesfull on that part yet.

If you have assigned the bones, the vertID's and made the 3 morphs and Bgeo file you also need to update your cloned package.(import the custom morphs and Bgeo files and fix the instance numbers)

Then you have to start over and do the whole thing again for the Lod2 and lod3 files as those are used when zooming out on a sim.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 11:14 PM
Thanks for the help!!!!!!