Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 10:12 PM
Default Favorite Boss?
Simple as the title, who is your favorite boss in LOZ?

My favorite was Vaati in Four Swords Adventures. He was EASY. XD
Advertisement
#2 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 3:01 PM
twinrova...i loved to kick her ass!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 12:01 AM
Hmmmm,
I liked.... the dragon from Ocarina of Time :] Ummm let me think of his name.... V... v something..... Volvagia! That's it! lol I got it :]

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 3:28 AM
I forgot it's name, but it was the dragon in TP. The one in the sky! I love fighting dragons!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 3:06 AM
My fave is Zant That was a fuun boss fight ^-^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 8:12 PM
my favourites where the giant armour and zant from twilight princess

The Only Way To Make A Computer Go Faster Is To Throw It Out A Window
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 12:48 AM
Stallord and The Dragon form City in the Sky from Twilight Princess! :D
Technically, though, I loved all of them in that game.
Instructor
#8 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 12:20 AM
Definitly the Scorpian dude from Wind Waker. It took my brother and I about two HOURS to figure out you have to grapple the dragon's tail.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 8:48 PM
I love Stallord and Armoghoma... my brother is afraid of spiders so when he went into the boss room and Link looked up on the ceiling he FLIPPED OUT and ran upstairs screaming. So I had to finish Armoghoma for him

thought cancer: a disease of the mind, contracted through culture
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 2:58 PM
I think Blizzeta is a cool (He, he) boss, but I will take Queen gohma! That over-easy boss simply got it's first- place in my favorite boss line!
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 2:02 PM
I really liked Argorok from the Twilight Princess. I thought it was a pretty epic boss fight!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 8:09 AM
This is a tough question...I tend to like boss fights that don't use conventional means of killing enemies, like hammers, swords, that stuff. That being said, I really enjoyed King Dodongo (you used bombs almost exclusively), Stallord (fighting him with the Spinner was genius), and Armaghoma (because you had to kill it with the Command Staff and the statues). Also the dragon boss at the top of Celestia in TP (Celestia is the name of the Sky City).