Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 8:00 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default CC not showing up
I have these lovely curtains in my game, and the recolors don't come up. I downloaded the slaved meshes once more, and the recolors, still no recolors. I got ticked off, and took all CC out of my game except these curtains, and don't you know it, the recolors ARE there. With all my CC reloaded, I get the main curtains, but no recolors. Could something else be overriding them or something? Thanks for the help. Pssssst.....HL, please review???? Thanks, Deb
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 8:20 PM
Do you have links for the items. Could be the recolors are for a different set of curtains that look the same.

It's very possible you've got what's called a GUID conflict (GUIDs are unique numbers for each item), where two items use the same GUID and one overrides the other.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 8:54 PM
I have the right items - remember, I took out ALL CC except for these curtains and they all showed up nicely. https://sims2artists.com/index.php?...0;topicseen#new The link to the slaved meshes is in the post. Thanks.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 9:25 PM
Make sure you don't have the original meshes lurking in your Downloads folder (particularly if you have downloaded lots with CC), and make sure you've got the _MASTER file.