Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th May 2007 at 5:16 PM
Default Can you send another Sim to your main Sim's business to "meet" each other?
Hope that made sense, lol

I am trying to hook two of my sims up. I want them to meet at her business for the storyline. So if I send my male sim to her business while I am not actually playing her of course, will she be there and can they meet this way? Can you even send a sim to another sims business? She doesn't have a manager or anything so she will be the one running the business, im thinking she should be there right?

I would go try it myself, but I dont have OFB yet I ordered it and its comming...too slowly, but comming.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th May 2007 at 5:27 PM
IIRC you can -- I've sent sims to player-sim owned comm lots and the owners (and any/all employees) were there. Just don't expect great service.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th May 2007 at 5:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AdmiralAeris
IIRC you can -- I've sent sims to player-sim owned comm lots and the owners (and any/all employees) were there. Just don't expect great service.

HAHA, okay cool. Thanks so much!
Site Helper
#4 Old 10th May 2007 at 2:31 PM
Be very careful if one of the employees (or the owner) is a vampire. They do still run away when the sun comes up, but I had to cheat like crazy to keep my vampire from dying of sun exposure at midnight the next time I went into his lot. (I used maxmotives about 15 times before I got him to meditate so the needs wouldn't immediately plummet again. Even then, it took two more maxmotives to save him.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook