Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 2:30 AM
Default Kinky World stuff
I just installed kinky world and im fiddling around with it. If i build a lot that can be used aa a brothel can i upload it here or does it need to be on like an 18+ site.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 3:18 AM
That would probably depend on how brothel-oriented the lot actually is, but this site cannot accept anything that would be NSFW since it accepts donations through PayPal. Calling a lot a brothel would count as NSFW, but if it's a hotel (for the beds) with a bar, etc. it might be ok. (depending on artwork...) I would suggest putting pictures of the lot in Creator Feedback to see if it's likely to be able to be accepted. Otherwise, it should go someplace like Sexy Sims.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 8:04 AM
I'd recommend just posting it over at Lovers Lab, since then people using Kinky (or Passion or whatever) can just download it along with the mod it goes with.

Thanks, I hate it.