Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 4:19 PM
Neopets?
Does any one of you go on NEOPETS???
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 6:35 PM
I joined a long time ago, and it used to be fun when I was in the 8th grade lol. I still have a account there but I haven't played in awhile. It works good if your bored I guess. :P
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 2:14 PM
I do!! I have four pets and I play every couple of days, my favourite games are destruct-o-match II and hasee bounce!

It's fun!
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 2:50 PM
Eh, I used to play it but not as much as I used to... I still go to play Destruct-O-Match 2, but the site annoys me now. It's full of illiterate n00bs and you can be frozen for anything, even if you're innocent.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 3:44 PM
I loved them when I was younger. I'm sure all of my pets are dead. Oh, well

I love Jude Law
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 12:24 AM
neopets is designed for college students who aren't allowed to have pets in their dorm rooms. it's a g rated site and inundated with children, and the adults who take over the pets as said children forget to feed them. there are games ranging from arcade to puzzle, card to math. neopets also teaches you how to manage money as you can own your own shop and re-sell items you have acquired. other things available are chat boards (bbs style like these), trading cards, two gurps, and many other things.

the whole thing works with a point system. it's a society. it's free. just make unique names and reach out to touch somebody's hand *starts swaying in seat*
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 12:53 AM
I got arrested last time I reached out and touched someone.

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 6:07 PM
I do, and perhaps I love it a bit too much. Currently working on my pets on my second account. With my ever so loverly crossdressing Usul. Yay!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 9:15 PM
Got one a couple years ago with the goal og making a milion neopoints as soon as possible. After a hit 1.7 million I got bored and now just kept putting my pet in Hotels and give points and Items to students where I work.
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 7:53 PM
My neopian calender: Start going on when advent calender starts, go on every day for 6 months, get board and wait for the advent again! At the minate i am BORED
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 2:08 AM
I have an account. Don't really play as much as I used to.
#12 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 2:12 AM
i havent been on that site in over a year but i used to
#13 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 2:15 AM
I used to play on there quite often, even used to own my own successful guild which is now in the hands of someone else. Got bored after hitting a few million nps though, my username there is deviousessence.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 4:14 AM
i used to go there, not worth going anymore. i don't have anyrhing of importance on my accounts. course i've been through lots of accounts considering you can be banned for anything(thats why i couldn't keep neopoints). i'll probably never go back, that place is littered with n00bs and rude people. Not fun at all, it used to be when it was first made though(ah, good times)