Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 5:58 PM
Werewolf Pic!
Howdy fellow argh-cant-wait-for-pets peeps =) I came across this pic which i thought some of you might be interested in, i guess the Werewolf *does* exist?

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 6:24 PM
Oooh creepy!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 6:56 PM
Very, very cool!

Come read my first Sims story in ages (for TS4): http://msrebeccawest.tumblr.com/
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 6:57 PM
Oooh very very nice! My thoughts Remus!Werewolf Form are coming together nicely... well, we got vampires, aliens and zombies... werewolves will be a good addition.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 7:00 PM
Is there a link to anything official about these? I mean, I keep seeing werewolf this, werewolf that. But.. is this for real? Or just an ongoing gag?

All the pics Ive seen have simply looked like skins someone slapped on a Sim...

-L

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 7:14 PM
The vest is the scariest bit... maxis underwear, yeuchh!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 9:13 PM
No idea if its official or not, i just came across the pic, and ive seen it on another site now, both said its from the Pets expansion so make of it what you will. And bearing in mind that the aliens/zombies/vampires are just different 'skins slapped on' there's nothing to suggest the Werewolf would be any different.. i guess we'll have to wait and see!
#8 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LE102071
Is there a link to anything official about these? I mean, I keep seeing werewolf this, werewolf that. But.. is this for real? Or just an ongoing gag?

All the pics Ive seen have simply looked like skins someone slapped on a Sim...

-L

Yup, werewolves are really in Pets, and we've seen pictures of that same skin from various different sources (trying to find some) but here 's a link to Gamespy confirming werewolves.
#9 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 9:38 PM
I think, like all of the "monsters", it is just a skin.
...And slight behavioral differences. Like...biting.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Iscariot
Yup, werewolves are really in Pets, and we've seen pictures of that same skin from various different sources (trying to find some) but here 's a link to Gamespy confirming werewolves.

Thanks for the link Iscariot... that's basically what I was asking for.

Quote: Originally posted by Faithlove13xxx
I think, like all of the "monsters", it is just a skin.
...And slight behavioral differences. Like...biting.

Not really, they made new animations, the whole bat flying thing with Vamps... I still have never seen what zombies did in game, never had one occur in my game.

I was just asking for clarification.

Peace

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Alchemist
#11 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 11:20 PM
I just wish the "monsters" were a little bit more different than regular sims, apart from their skin and small behaviour changes. Vampires turning into bats and stalking is only fun the 5 or so times you see them do it, as for the zombie slouch, it eventually becomes a nuissance.

I'm afraid if THAT is how werewolves are gonna look in the finished product, I'm gonna be a bit disappointed; that skin is pretty badly done.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
#12 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 11:20 PM
Well zombies just had this creepy lurching walk lol I've not messed with zombies much just cause they freak me out. But in the current game I've got going I have no aliens, vampires, zombies or robots at the moment. Need to add something in the mix to shake things up
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#13 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 3:18 AM
Maybe werewolves will howl at the moon and scratch fleas? I like the creatures, but do wish more was done with them. Am I the only one who thinks the werewolf skin makes the Sim look like he's made out of wood?

Added: Maybe someone will take the fur skins from genensims.com (the best fur skins I've seen) and make them override the Maxis werewolf skin.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
#14 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:19 AM
I never play with super natural beings, so I don't really care about how they look. Thanks for the the pic though
Field Researcher
#15 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 5:43 AM
I'm not worried about the skin, as I'm 100% positive there's gonna be somebody somewhere (probably on MTS2) who's going to make a default replacement that will probably look much better.
I'm just psyched about werewolves! That's my favorite supernatural-esque creature. Ever.
I think it makes sense that they'll probably howl. Zombies walk funny, vampires stalk/turn into bats, aliens are..uh..well, they come from males (I guess), servos short circuit and run amok, so it makes sense that werewolves would howl at the moon/itch occasionally, yes? Much like how vampires go "BLEH" every once in a while.
#16 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 5:59 AM
It'd be sweet if werewolves could be genetic as well.. ^^* But most likely it won't be..
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 9:25 AM
well most likely even if we get werewolves i won't be having them in my game lol just like i don't have aliens, vampires and zombies...but it's cool to have just in case i decied i want a werewolfe
Field Researcher
#18 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 9:35 PM
Im hoping, or was hoping for new body meshes for them.. the whole digitigrade feet.. etc...

Most likely not tho, huh?

Peace

Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#19 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 7:18 PM
Nah!.. that's no werewolf! That's just cu-zin' Ed afore he got himself shaved in the mornin'. ;0)
Scholar
#20 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 11:37 PM
ya they do seem a touch lazy in the creature apparetment dont they?...but theres always hope when they (hopefully not for uquite soem time) they start sims 3

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Field Researcher
#21 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 2:00 AM
does anyone know how a sim will become a werewolf?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 6:11 PM
HAH I agree that the scariest thing about it is the underwear LOL Looks like someone forgot to shave

I'm waiting for the Enayla replacement She's the best at fantasy skins, in my opinions My vampires and Aliens love her for their pretty skin and eyes