Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 11:41 PM
Default Quick Star Dalmation Tidbit
I just saw the Star Dalmation will be available "exclusively" at Target in limited quanities, no rainchecks. No need to preorder or anything. Thought some of you may be interested!
Advertisement
#2 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Leyla
I just saw the Star Dalmation will be available "exclusively" at Target in limited quanities, no rainchecks. No need to preorder or anything. Thought some of you may be interested!

How about Bestbuy and Circuit City? Any idea if they got the bandit cat?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 1:40 AM
Probably. I was just at Best Buy and it has a sticker on Glamour Life for the TV.
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 2:41 AM
CC didn`t advertise Pets in their flier, and Best Buy only advertised the GameCube and PS2 version, so didn`t mention the bandit cat unfortunately. I`ll post if I see it though!
#5 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 3:14 AM
i think Bandit cat is only Game stop.. Which better give it to me when i come pick it up.. O.o;;; It'd make sense if it was at EB as well (since i believe its they have the same ownership..) But i don't know..
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nekochanpurr
i think Bandit cat is only Game stop.. Which better give it to me when i come pick it up.. O.o;;; It'd make sense if it was at EB as well (since i believe its they have the same ownership..) But i don't know..

Yeah it's at EB as well. I know I checked EBGames.com as soon as I heard about the various "exculsives" and saw that they had the bandit cat.
Being a cat person... I wanted the bandit cat more then the purple pug....
so I pre ordered Pets at EBgames and I finished paying it off like a month or so ago.