Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#151 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 1:24 PM
I just bought it off the digital downloader and am "Downloading" it now. I am hoping that there will be a glitch and I can go ahead and play it. . . I want to make a Corgi for one family and a black persian cat for my "witchy woman" sim. I never get to play on the weekdays, so if I can't play it now, I won't really get to spend time with it until next weekend. (sigh...having to plan out quality time with my Simmies, what is the world coming to?"
Advertisement
#152 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 3:53 PM
Yes, I pre-ordered it on EB Games. However, they told me it came on the 18th, rather than on the 17th.
#153 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 4:45 PM
Yeap yeap. Even cancel'd a preorder to re-preorder to get teh bandit cat. I'm not a keen fan of pugs. Even purple ones.
#154 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 6:39 PM
Purple pugs? *is lost*
#155 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 6:42 PM
I didn't preorder.
There are like 10 stores around where I live that'll have it, so I know I'll get one :D
Field Researcher
#156 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 6:46 PM
I pre-ordered it in store and paid for it and everything. I don't think I can get any of the pre-order bonuses
#157 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kinako
Purple pugs? *is lost*

Yeah, for preordering, they give you a download of a bandit cat, purple pug or a star dalmation (don't quote me on the dalmation, I'm not sure). The pug is, well, purple. A fetching color, to be sure, but I dislike pugs somewhat.
#158 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 6:27 AM
Heh, that sounds cute to me. I love pugs and the color purple.
Page 7 of 7