Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 10:56 AM
Default The Right To Bear Arms
It's A Bear!

I was kind of curious if it'd be possible to create close aproximations of other mammalian creatures using the Pet C.A.S, and the linked picture (From ModTheSims2.com, just to give credit.) gave me a lot of hope, as it looks a great deal like an emaciated deformed bear, with stouter legs and a thicker back end, it'd be perfect.

I'm hoping tanuki dogs might be possible, maybe without the destictive raccoon eyes, but still possible in shape, they'd probably have to be cats but still.

Just thought I'd point this out.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 8:35 AM
it would be nice if we could make soem close to real life non cat or dog animals with cap...i hop emaybe in the furture (even if its sims 3) that well get soem farm/zoo animals

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 12:52 PM
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 2:39 AM
Looks like a Chow-Chow. I raised Chow-Chows a while back and their puppies look like bear cubs to me. I think it is possible to make a bear from them with a little messing around in CAP.

Did you know these colors that you're shinin' are
Surely not the best............. Crossfade
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 2:50 AM
wasnt there a TS1 bear that would knock over people's garbage???

...am I crazy?
#6 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 7:44 AM
Yeah, there was. simsample mentioned her.

I thought I was alone in wanting a Tanuki! I'm pretty sure that I could make one with a bit of skinning.
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 3:34 PM
Oh, he did.

Sorry, I didn't remember the name was Claire.

Good times, y'all.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 3:44 PM
Simsample is a girl, Faithlove :p
#9 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 3:49 PM
Gah, well how am I supposed to know.

I'm kind and have a very genderspecific sn.
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 2:06 PM
The main page of ModTheSims2.Com was updated again with a link to MaxoidMoonBelly 's blog, which is mainly just the standard personal daily life stuff blog stuff, but it also has a few key interesting lines.

Quote:
I think everyone will be really happy with the amazing variety of crazy looking pets you can make in the CAP tool. It comes in the game, and isn't like bodyshop - but offers that indepth creative ability. I've seen cats that look like little sheep and dogs that look like bears - so really with just a touch of imagination its going to be wonderful what you can do with it!

Sheep that meow? Sounds like my ex-wife.
#11 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 6:18 PM
lol, huh?
your exwife was a sheep that could meow?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bad kay
Simsample is a girl, Faithlove :p

*Whispers to Bad Kay* Shhh! Don't tell them!

*To everyone else* Not true- I'm a ginger haired PVD clad male wimp with a grilled cheese obsession.
#13 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 8:04 PM
hehe, sorry.

I judge by typing patterns, avatars, and sns.

It's not like I can *see* you people.
....Or can I? *dun dun dun*

----
No, I really can't.
#14 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 5:43 PM
I think it would be interesting to make a cat that looks like a fox if it'd be possible lol
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 7:43 PM
You can make a cat that looks like a rabbit if you wanted...
#16 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 8:06 PM
I want to try that as well. I had heard you could but the fox idea just came to mind lol