Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 10:47 PM
Default Can you give me the package to marijuana mod?
Quote: Originally posted by frenchyxo22
Has anyone tried the "hemp" mod ? The one that let's sims plant hemp water and harvest like a ordinary plant? After the harvest the sims finds blunts in their inventory lol. Which are usable with a custom animation.

I came across it, I downloaded it to test it out, I will later today it sounded pretty funny even though I don't do that irl

If it works it I have a few sims that would be interested haha

Can you give me the package to marijuana mod? or the link
Advertisement
Scholar
#77 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 10:20 AM
I would gently advise following the previous post's advice and try a forum where this request wouldn't break the rules for adult content, or at least creating/checking the WCIF (Where Can I Find) section of the website.
Test Subject
#78 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 7:38 AM
hey guys. i've been dying to use the pandora mary jane but i cant get it to work. i'm thinking i may be doing it all wrong. what i do is a plant the seed for weed to grow and it does grow but i cant harvest it and when i use the bong, it says no marijuana leaf found on this lot! help pls!!!
Scholar
#79 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sourgummycandy
hey guys. i've been dying to use the pandora mary jane but i cant get it to work. i'm thinking i may be doing it all wrong. what i do is a plant the seed for weed to grow and it does grow but i cant harvest it and when i use the bong, it says no marijuana leaf found on this lot! help pls!!!

What you need to do first is check the date on last posts.

Have you got the whole download? You may be missing something that's needed.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Scholar
#80 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 10:52 PM
No matter how many times you pull out a weed it just keeps coming back much like this zombie thread.

Solution: burn them both.
Not a mod I plan on giving my Sims. Their bad enough with hand held console addiction.
Test Subject
#81 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iCad
SPECIAL BROWNIES! :D

Yep, I use the mod. (The one from Pandora Sims. Didn't pay for it, though, HAH!) And it's marijuana, not hemp. There's a difference.

But it works just fine, yes. I have even used it to do a bit of container gardening. It looks a little wonky because of the custom garden plot, but I find I can disguise that pretty well. And it's more realistic. Weed's not always grown outside, after all.

How did you get it without paying!! I want a few of their mods but I don't think it's worth it to pay
Mad Poster
#82 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 8:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Unrealating
How did you get it without paying!! I want a few of their mods but I don't think it's worth it to pay

It starts with B and ends with ooty. http://svs.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org:8080/booty/ts2/
Scholar
#83 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 10:56 PM
lol I just got this one...Perfect Gardens does not work on it...So my weed is in bad shape

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
#84 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 11:10 PM Last edited by HarVee : 6th Jun 2018 at 3:58 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by gazania
I use it more as a giggle; pretty much how Maxis uses bubble-blowers. I'm pretty sure there isn't Mr. Bubble in those things!

"Mr.Bubble"? That's an interesting name for Shisha. Hold on, I think Mr.Bubble calling me. He says he feels lonely and wants me to blow him.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Instructor
Original Poster
#85 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 12:39 AM
Just wish the sims hunger motives went down to a quarter empty and, maybe environment and comfort would increase lol and fun of course

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Scholar
#86 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 2:22 AM
So what are the effects of this Mod? My sims still won't have it as the rehabilitation centre is still booked from Music-Player-itis. They have too many other crops to look after anyway.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#87 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 2:35 AM
I thought social and fun increased but it's been ages since I used this mod. I believe there are two different ones as well.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#88 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DezzyBoo
lol I just got this one...Perfect Gardens does not work on it...So my weed is in bad shape

OMG. Your weed has weeds. XD
Instructor
Original Poster
#89 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I thought social and fun increased but it's been ages since I used this mod. I believe there are two different ones as well.

I've had it for a while but never paid attention to the motives during silly me, ignore my previous post lol.. comfort, energy and fun (probably social too I don't remember) are increased.. Hunger is decreased

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Page 4 of 4