Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 3:30 PM
Lovely homes everyone. I hope some of you decide to upload your homes on here .

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 2:46 PM
Such a fun challenge, and so many talented builders! I love seeing what can be done in TS2 and TS4, only having experience with building in TS3 myself. I'm especially in awe of @qbuilderz modern villa and @heaven whose mansion I had to look at twice as I first thought it was a RL photo. Just wow!

Please follow The Grey Witches on my blog!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#28 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 10:09 PM
Ooh, thank you so much for the compliment Freya! I finally finished doing the interior and uploaded, so it's actually done now. Definitely not in 90 minutes though!

@MuddyPuddles I think it's really neat that you did something so unexpected by doing something that doesn't resemble a residential lot at all.

Honestly, I love seeing how many different ways people can interpret the same little section of squares!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Alchemist
#29 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MuddyPuddles
I had so much fun doing this... and quite a bit of panicking too lol

I don't think i'm able to post images so i'll just link to my album on Google images

Wedding Venue

All of these are really great! Hey, MuddyPuddles, what bell is that you're using? Is it something I could use in TS2? I've been looking for a nicely shaped bell for a while.
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
Ooh, thank you so much for the compliment Freya! I finally finished doing the interior and uploaded, so it's actually done now. Definitely not in 90 minutes though!

@MuddyPuddles I think it's really neat that you did something so unexpected by doing something that doesn't resemble a residential lot at all.

Honestly, I love seeing how many different ways people can interpret the same little section of squares!

Thank you for your lovely words Heaven. I had so much fun creating the venue.

Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
All of these are really great! Hey, MuddyPuddles, what bell is that you're using? Is it something I could use in TS2? I've been looking for a nicely shaped bell for a while.

The bell is for TS3. I hope you find something suitable soon
Page 2 of 2