Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 3:42 AM
Default Pet Shop Problems
I know we can run and visit a pet store, yadda yadda....

But how exactly does that work?

If my sim.... Fire Shard opens a pet shop, and another one of *my* sims, Ewan LeCrui comes in and buys a puppy.

Does the puppy go into his inventory?

What if I didn't want the LeCrui family to have a dog? What if I had another family whom I wanted to have the puppy? What if an NPC takes an animal I really wanted to actually play with.

I'd hate to have a petshop full of animals I didn;t like...

It's all a bit... odd.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 3:47 AM
im goign to gues it will work the same way as ofb if it is placed in the inventory you can just delete it if you want? or they will have some other safe guard too keep our sims from buys a dozen pets with out our permission

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 3:51 AM
but see, I assume you make the pets for your store. I don't want to have to delete one I worked on.
Scholar
#4 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 3:55 AM
maybe it will be just like unleashed where you have a unlimited supply of all the types you want in there? or if lets say a sims you dont want getting one does buy one itll be like a default one since you werent actually there to choose it? but if you were controlling the sim you can choose any one you want and modify it how you want?

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#5 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 3:57 AM
Maybe we should wait and see when the expansion comes out
Locked thread | Locked by: LyricLee Reason: the game isnt even out yet- dont post help threads for things we dont have