Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:51 AM
Default Monster pets
ok simple question

zombie pets?

servo pets?

vampire pets?

alien pets?

big cats (lion puma tiger)?

wolves?

speciel pets of any kind?

will we have any of these
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 5:32 AM
That's more then one question. lol

We know that there will be wolves and there will not be zombie pets.

I doubt that we will have the rest. (Although vampire pets would be cool.)
#3 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 5:48 AM
In the Interview I linked to, it said on PSP,there are Robot and Alien dogs,I think.I couldnt be bothered reading it all,so check it out :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 9:26 AM
are there only dogs and cats or will we be getting more types of animals?
Instructor
#5 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 9:28 AM
Oh, I would not worry so much about this. Give our wonderful modders 2 or 3 months and we would have an entire zoo in the game!
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 9:39 AM
^haha yeah thats true people here will prob change the dogs and cats into other animals! we have such talented people here.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 9:43 AM
Loool, maybe tigers and lions and pumas move like a cat, but it would really be fun to see an elephant or a horse move like that. Certain animals move in a certain way and since new animations aren't realy possible, we might just get to see an elephant that likes to play fetch.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 3:24 PM
Lol, crocobaura, that would be a sight! An elephant that likes to play fetch. Yikes, sounds dangerous.

I always wanted a monkey in th game, I know that won't be possible. Unless someone clones it off a Big bird. Then it can sit on the sims shoulder, lol. Then fly around the room a few times and poop every where. Flying monkeys are the bomb ! IF someone makes the flying monkey then maybe they can make the witch and the Great Wizard OF OZ.

Did you know these colors that you're shinin' are
Surely not the best............. Crossfade
#9 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:43 PM
Don't forget the womrats So birds, fish, womrats, dogs and cats are all we will have right?
#10 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SadSam
are there only dogs and cats or will we be getting more types of animals?

There are birds and fish ect...I Dont think it will be a proublem if we ONLY have dogs and cats,besides there are alot of details and breed sto choose from!" :argue: