Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 9:34 AM
Default Sims2Pets Music! Listen to it!
Hey all
Sample sims2pets music here:
http://thesims2.ea.com/getcoolstuff/pets_music.php

PCD sounds pretty good :P

enjoy!
Advertisement
#2 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 2:19 PM
My opinion... meh...
I'm getting to love the Aly AJ song (Only in simlish, can't stand the english version) but didn't think much of the other two songs
Scholar
#3 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 9:18 PM
ive only heard the doncha song in english lol (commercial for beer ) so i cant help but hear the english version for it even when its in simlish

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
#4 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 10:04 PM
I love the PCD one...too cute. :-) I might be able to tolerate the Aly and AJ one too, for my cousin's sake.
Theorist
#5 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 10:07 PM
Cool, thanks for the link! I've been really curious about the new songs, especially the PCD song. I though it might sound too weird in Simlish, but it sounds great. The Flaming Lips song sounds good too, but I really need to listen to the whole thing to judge it. :music:
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 10:25 PM
Those made me laugh. Thanks for that!
I agree, the PCD one was actually pretty good. Even though I can't stand that song.
The last two I'd need to hear more of to really judge. Especially the Flaming Lips one.
EDIT: Actually, listening to them again, the Aly & AJ one sounded pretty good too. It sounded almost..natural To me it did, anyways.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 10:30 PM
the PCD one made me laugh, the only part I like about that one (in english) is the doncha part...so it was interesting. XD I was listening to the last part while typing this, so I shall listen to the next ones...i've always loved the sim songs. ^_^

The Flaming Lips one is a bit too slow for me, but it'll probably grow on me.

The Aly AJ one is interesting, I've never heard the english version, so it was funny.
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 10:33 PM
Haha, I love Doncha (english version) and SImlish 1 is catching on to me.
Last night,the Aly&AJ song kept playing in my head! It was SOOO annoying lol!
#9 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 5:19 AM
interesting, I wonder if I can translate things from simlish using the lyrics as a rosetta stone?

though, a note: "Doba" for "Doncha" is kind of very close, adn then, they say "Doba, baby" for "Don'cha, baby?" when everyone knows "baby" is "nooboo" in simlish...

</geek>
Field Researcher
#10 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 3:59 PM
'Doba'....lol....and I donno Aly and AJ play sims 2.....

I translate PCD song...

filla thongah
lubala jik (jah)
e fabibila jong ga ibza lu pili la as nuuu bii (kubi kubi)

as kabibli zeh (zah)
a la bannie zekh (lababanni zeeeekh)
aziuki (zeeeeeekh)(the rest I donno)
huuuu...(aga aga)

doba wizi jogno o gi
doba wazini gochi..(or something like that)
doba.....doba,baby...(ok like that...)

it's not a real lyric...I juzt heard them....:D:D

Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 6:14 PM
they're ok, i'm not really keen on the pussycat dolls because i've heard it so many times in english that it's boring now even in simlish. I've never heard the other two before and i thought they sound good
#12 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 11:06 PM
I completely LOVE Aly and Aj's music in english, so I love it in similsh too, hehe.

It's the only one I liked, honestly. xD The other two were annoying.
Instructor
#13 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 11:15 PM
I'm a little bit disappointed that they chose such well-known songs/artists this time around. In the games before, I've never heard of those songs or artists in their original language (if there was one...?) so I could immediately relate them to the game itself. But now, whenever I play it, I won't be able to stop thinking about those stupid Disney channel commercials..