Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2024 at 2:48 PM
Default The Sims Superstar Awards, how do they work?
Anybody know how the Superstar awards work? I'm trying to get 2 bronze one for music and the other modeling. The Gold are easy just get as many 3 like as possible, silver just get 2 likes, but bronze I just can't seem to get. The Simmy Choice is wait for fans to ask you for autographs and have them talk to you, and The Simmy is keep all friend up and all performances up. So what's the secret to the bronze awards?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 10th May 2024 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WLatchaw
Anybody know how the Superstar awards work? I'm trying to get 2 bronze one for music and the other modeling. The Gold are easy just get as many 3 like as possible, silver just get 2 likes, but bronze I just can't seem to get. The Simmy Choice is wait for fans to ask you for autographs and have them talk to you, and The Simmy is keep all friend up and all performances up. So what's the secret to the bronze awards?

There's some information in the Sims Wiki, though it's not as specific as we might like. It looks like you get the bronze award if you don't do well enough for silver or gold. :-)

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th May 2024 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Corylea
There's some information in the Sims Wiki, though it's not as specific as we might like. It looks like you get the bronze award if you don't do well enough for silver or gold. :-)

Yeah the Prima guides are the same with basic information, just thought there would be more information on it.