Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Woohoo is exercise

by Candyd Posted 2nd Mar 2017 at 3:20 PM - Updated 28th May 2017 at 10:16 PM by Candyd : Checked compatibility with the latest patch (1.30)

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 3:54 PM
Woohoo!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 4:07 PM
Hi! Would this conflict with MC WooHoo or wicked woohoo mod?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chingyu1023
Hi! Would this conflict with MC WooHoo or wicked woohoo mod?

Given that it's a tuning mod, it normally shouldn't conflict with scripting mods like these, unless if they're also completely overriding my modded files. But usually, tuning and scripting mods work fine together. Only their creators can answer for certain as I don't know exactly what they've inserted in their mods. You can copy the list of XMLs or the package to give it to them, they certainly have the answers. I haven't had the possibility to test my mod with MC woohoo yet as I usually test my mods in an almost vanilla game (I plan to test them together soon), but Deaderpool should know anyway.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 10:17 PM
Thanks for this mod for all of us to enjoy !
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 12:16 AM
Does woohoo count as exercise then? If a sim woohoos a lot will they exercise less during the day or is that not affected? My sims tend to be very active and want to exercise all the time so if this mod helps fill their exercise needs then that would be a bonus. If not, then that may be a good addon.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kevinnclay
Does woohoo count as exercise then? If a sim woohoos a lot will they exercise less during the day or is that not affected? My sims tend to be very active and want to exercise all the time so if this mod helps fill their exercise needs then that would be a bonus. If not, then that may be a good addon.

The mod doesn't give sims the "good workout" moodlet or increase their fitness skill. Woohoo doesn't replace exercise here. It simply makes sims lose weight and gain muscle, although not to the same extent as regular gym, so that it helps sims staying healthy without needing to use workout equipment. I set values to not cause radical body shape transformations like what treadmills and other workout equipment do. Active sims will still want to exercise even after woohoo.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 2:51 AM
Thank You
*not to be found on sims4forum*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 8:28 AM
I snickered out loud when I saw this as an available mod... I'm going to give it a try! (Well.. I mean... I'm going to give the mod a try... not a roll in the proverbial hay myself. bahaha)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 3:01 AM
If I could thank you more than once I would. Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 12:50 PM
does this still work??
Mad Poster
#12 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 10:57 PM
This mod no longer works. If I have it installed, Woohoo and Try for Baby drop out of my sims' interaction queues immediately after they do their excited nodding.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NightmareCandle
This mod no longer works. If I have it installed, Woohoo and Try for Baby drop out of my sims' interaction queues immediately after they do their excited nodding.

Same for me. Must have broke in one of the recent updates.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 11:35 PM
Are you going to make the other woohoo location lose weight too?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Jul 2020 at 9:10 PM
Please update. Doesn't work since the ECO update.