Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 1 Mansion (2 Sim Lane) for The Sims 4

by Fozzer23 Posted 24th Sep 2018 at 7:28 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2019 at 7:00 AM by fozz2006 : I added one download link for missing Sims 2 floors for the mansion.

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 10:00 PM
Could have been more acurate
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 11:51 PM
I love how primitive even the official Sims 1 builds look compared to the standard now. Thanks for the remake!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aturchomicz

yeesh. I think it's fantastic. If you don't have something nice to say why even bother commenting smh.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 5:25 AM
It looks amazing! You did a great job, hope to see more form you in the future!
Any plans on doing other Sims 1 houses?! :lovestruc

@aturchomicz whats wrong with you, don't be rude!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 8:53 AM

How could I have been more accurate? Everything is exactly the same from the original Mansion from The Sims 1 for The Sims 4. Let's see you build it any better
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pixelatedstarlight
I love how primitive even the official Sims 1 builds look compared to the standard now. Thanks for the remake!

Thanks, you're welcome
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 8:58 AM Last edited by fozz2006 : 25th Sep 2018 at 9:21 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by DreamaDove
yeesh. I think it's fantastic. If you don't have something nice to say why even bother commenting smh.

Thank you for backing me up DreamaDove I spent like 3 hours building this Mansion for The Sims 4
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 9:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Karon
It looks amazing! You did a great job, hope to see more form you in the future!
Any plans on doing other Sims 1 houses?! :lovestruc

@aturchomicz whats wrong with you, don't be rude!

I could do the Goth house next from The Sims 1. If you look at my downloads in my account I've already made the Newbie house from The Sims 1
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 1:28 AM

Quote: Originally posted by fozz2006
How could I have been more accurate? Everything is exactly the same from the original Mansion from The Sims 1 for The Sims 4.

Well, since you asked... I'd have to say the 2 differences that I see are the shapes of the windows and the color of the house itself.

The Sims 1 house has windows that all have that circular/oval shape at the top. The windows in your TS4 version are just regular squares and rectangles.

The Sims 1 house color is also a dark gray. Your TS4 version house is a very light gray, almost looks white to be honest. The color is very off-putting in my opinion.

Maybe those were the things the person above was speaking on as not being very accurate. Maybe they have other reasons. But all things considered, I did experience a moment of nostalgia from seeing this build and I like it.
Instructor
#11 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 11:08 AM Last edited by parkjoonho : 26th Sep 2018 at 12:05 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by gigihuxtable
Well, since you asked... I'd have to say the 2 differences that I see are the shapes of the windows and the color of the house itself.

The Sims 1 house has windows that all have that circular/oval shape at the top. The windows in your TS4 version are just regular squares and rectangles.

The Sims 1 house color is also a dark gray. Your TS4 version house is a very light gray, almost looks white to be honest. The color is very off-putting in my opinion.

Maybe those were the things the person above was speaking on as not being very accurate. Maybe they have other reasons. But all things considered, I did experience a moment of nostalgia from seeing this build and I like it.

I agree with u. That was maybe just some little advice and personal opinion, also a Thanks post. Nothing harm and even far from rude.
I think someone above is a little bit over reacted. Nothing can take, but only compliment, is also pathetic isn't it?

Anyway this house did bring me back the old good days. and reminds me some forgotten deeply memories about the game. Love to see it. Hope to see more remake buildings. Thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 4:08 PM
I like it! I build the same House for a while and i know how frustrating it is But in some places you could have done better. For example, the roof. But these are little flaws that you can fix yourself.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 2:38 AM
I think it's fantastic! I love it! Thank you for making this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 6:27 PM
Oh god the nostalgia! That's where my family's kids all burned to death in the living room... Thank you so much for making this!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KyliexCore
I think it's fantastic! I love it! Thank you for making this.

You're welcome
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luxim
Oh god the nostalgia! That's where my family's kids all burned to death in the living room... Thank you so much for making this!

It's my pleasure, I had a lot of house fires there too! haha
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shiipoopii
I like it! I build the same House for a while and i know how frustrating it is But in some places you could have done better. For example, the roof. But these are little flaws that you can fix yourself.

Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
I agree with u. That was maybe just some little advice and personal opinion, also a Thanks post. Nothing harm and even far from rude.
I think someone above is a little bit over reacted. Nothing can take, but only compliment, is also pathetic isn't it?

Anyway this house did bring me back the old good days. and reminds me some forgotten deeply memories about the game. Love to see it. Hope to see more remake buildings. Thanks!

It's my pleasure
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gigihuxtable

Yes your right about the brick colour on the outside walls I should of made them dark gray. As for the windows I can't do nothing about that it's what I had to work with in The Sims 4.