Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 9:19 AM
Default i can't navigate or see the site no matter the browser
here's a screenshot of what i see when i try to log on the website.
this happens in avant, chrome, and firefox. i had to log on with chrome and disable countless boxes to get here.
it's very frustrating and i can't download or see anything.
http://arcane-designs.com/eq/9-8-2017modthesims.jpg

If at first you don't suceed, then pray at least the games loads.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 9:22 AM
Looks like you are somehow blocking the CSS styles used on the site (hence why it's all plain text). Also, disabling "countless boxes" sounds like a bunch of malware or extensions.

Try in incognito mode and see if that helps.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Looks like you are somehow blocking the CSS styles used on the site (hence why it's all plain text). Also, disabling "countless boxes" sounds like a bunch of malware or extensions.

Try in incognito mode and see if that helps.

it was making me disable css this menu and that menu, there's menu's on this side and that side, on the top, and inside the main page. it used to work. i downloaded opera and i see everything fine. i'll have to look and see what's wrong with it. thanks.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 8:45 AM
well i reinstalled firefox, there's nothing nothing on the scan for anything wrong with the computer. it's only this site that doesn't show right. but it used to. i don't know why it wont show up in anything other than opera for me now. i'd like to blame firefox, but since chrome and and avant are doing it too i can't blame a simple update. i know it has something to do with excessive css coding cause i can click on the top floating menu, but nothing on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th layer. and it's only this site, there's not a single other site i go to that has this problem. just modthesims it's so frustrating. maybe the web browsers are somehow corrupted but i uninstalled and reinstalled. and still have the same exact problem. so frustrating.....

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 12:33 PM
If you've disabled CSS and other stuff, then that's the problem. Why did you disable them/why can't you re-enable them?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 11:53 PM
disabling css is the only way i can access the site anymore. i don't know why that is. but menus are all on top of each other if i dont. it's terrible. this is still the only site on the entire net that i have a problem like this with.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 3:09 PM
also comodo has this entire site registered as a virus. i had to set it to a safe site.

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#8 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 3:19 PM
Comodo might well be what's causing the problem, then - if it's blocking content from our other subdomains, or content from the modthesims2.com domain, that will break a lot of site features.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 3:41 PM
yep[ that fixed it. i can see the site normally now with it uninstalled. thanks.