Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2022 at 4:58 PM
Default Wall that never goes down/disappears even at the floors below
Hi,

I love using Numenor's No-Cut-Away walls to have a more immersive doll-house view of my lots and rooms.
I want to enhance the feel of rooms that are high-ceiling with double floors, with two-floor windows on the walls. But when I'm on the first floor of that room, the upper room's wall, naturally, disapperas; leaving a strange room with windows upper sides of which are part of a now invisible wall.
I'm wondering if there's a mod that can give us walls that never go down no matter the floor or the cut-away mode. If not, would it even be possible to create such a thing?

Thank you!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2022 at 11:54 PM
No mod needed. Go into the game options and tick object hiding off. Then when you view the second floor you can see the first floor as well including your sims.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Aug 2022 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pianogrinder
No mod needed. Go into the game options and tick object hiding off. Then when you view the second floor you can see the first floor as well including your sims.

Thanks for your response
I think I expressed myself a bit clumsily in my initial post! What I meant was that I want to still see the walls of the second floor while I'm on the first floor.